• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Now I want to evolve my shiny Swirlix but I can't come to trust any anon online.
I'll help you if you want. I never trade with anons. xD
Stranger danger.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
FINALLY got a 0 Spe Japanese Ditto. I'm still working with Duel IV Safari Ditto for breeding 31, I have one Japanese Duel IV. Regardless of that, at long last I have my terrible Speed Ditto.

Years
Quote irrelevant*
You would not believe how hard I have looked for a shiny that you are wanting for that shiny furfrou you are offering, XD
I want my black shiny pokemon!!

I'd be interested in what that is. I have like, 7 different choices.

Last edited:

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Yay I hatched my shiny Honedge last night. :3 Brave 31/31/x/x/31/0. It's Masuda and not rng (Unless Masuda is rng? D: ) at all so it took a while. xD

Ársa

k.
Years
Yay I hatched my shiny Honedge last night. :3 Brave 31/31/x/x/31/0. It's Masuda and not rng (Unless Masuda is rng? D: ) at all so it took a while. xD

I hate you.

I went through 1000+ Honedge eggs before I gave up. That's why I have so many flawless ones stashed away in my PC :(

Years
2rvy0zc.jpg

I almost feel sorry for the other guy... almost.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
I'm looking to find a foreign breeding buddy. I'm American and thus all my Pokemon are, I'm looking for somebody to breed me 5 IV Pokemon I need. I can supply one parent and obviously they would supply one. This would be mutually beneficial for breeding competitive Shiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back