• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon X and Y soundtrack on iTunes in November!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Great news! Masada-san has announced that a Pokemon X and Y soundtrack will be available in November.

In addition, (to the Mega Kangaskhan reveal) it has been revealed that the "Pokémon X•Y Super Music Collection" will be available for purchase via iTunes around the world in November 2013. This soundtrack will contain 202 songs from Pokémon X and Y.

I'm very excited for the soundtrack though! I know they've released soundtracks for Black and White and previous games, but they were Japan exclusive so the soundtrack being available in the US and all over the world makes em really happy. I really wish it's available physical CD, though I imagine that would be over 10 discs and very expensive, so iTunes download is suffice enough. Just will have to deal with it.

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back