• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
After the 3rd badge you should go to Hento Town, and your a ways off from going to Destul. That's after you get the 6th badge.
Hey, I went to Hento Town, but there's nothing to do there. I've already gotten the silph scope and kidnapped that woman's pokemon from the ghost tower or whatever it was called. I've ran into trainers with pokemon at around level 45. Should I have gone that far or what?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
Hey, I went to Hento Town, but there's nothing to do there. I've already gotten the silph scope and kidnapped that woman's pokemon from the ghost tower or whatever it was called. I've ran into trainers with pokemon at around level 45. Should I have gone that far or what?

So you have the 4th badge?
If you have that you can surf up to Ciprus and continue surfing west along the routes and you will find a rocket guy who tells you what to do next.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Digimonqueen: you have to go to the end of the route and talk to your brother. (assuming you're talking about the very beginning of the game)

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
So you have the 4th badge?
If you have that you can surf up to Ciprus and continue surfing west along the routes and you will find a rocket guy who tells you what to do next.
I only have three badges. What did I miss?

Flaps

<Insert awsome line here>
Years
I feel stupid, I have two badges, I am currently in Brox city. Ive been and talked to Bill, but he has given me no new information. I have noidea where to go or what to do next.

Any hints?

blazerj13

Impossibly Possible~
Years
I feel stupid, I have two badges, I am currently in Brox city. Ive been and talked to Bill, but he has given me no new information. I have noidea where to go or what to do next.

Any hints?
go to the place with all the trucks. you get put in jail.

am i the only one who thinks the people who hand out rods have a magikarp fetish???

another thing......... i just realized gardevoirs and kirlia are transgenders!

also, found a glitch.... when you go to the lab to get the old amber transformed into a pokemon, the lab guy wont take it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
go to the place with all the trucks. you get put in jail.

am i the only one who thinks the people who hand out rods have a magikarp fetish???

another thing......... i just realized gardevoirs and kirlia are transgenders!

also, found a glitch.... when you go to the lab to get the old amber transformed into a pokemon, the lab guy wont take it.
i got the same problem with the fossil person
also does anyone know how to get to the pokemon league

EDIT:nvm

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
There's also a movement permission problem in one route, I forgot where it was though, i think it was where the Rocket girl in the beginning of the game used to be, you can walk through a part of the fence.

Also, how do you evolve Kingdra? You said that no Pokemon evolved by trade anymore, and Seadra is level 42. Is it at a higher level, or what?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
There's also a movement permission problem in one route, I forgot where it was though, i think it was where the Rocket girl in the beginning of the game used to be, you can walk through a part of the fence.

Also, how do you evolve Kingdra? You said that no Pokemon evolved by trade anymore, and Seadra is level 42. Is it at a higher level, or what?

You evolve Seadra with a water stone.
There's supposed to be a cut tree in that spot in the fence.
Yeah, I guess the scientist won't take the old amber from me either, and I never changed his script at all. I looked at it and he checks for some different flags and vars.

Yup, he checks flags rather than the fossils themselves. I'll fix that.

Last edited:
Years
I have the 8 badges now, and I am in the Victory Road, but I need Flash to explore it. You said Flash was in Flash Cave. Where is that Flash Cave? I don't find it (looking for it, I found Mewtwo...)

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2012
where the link to download it i cant find it

where the link to download it is it the attache file i clicked it but there no sponser or something like that

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
I have the 8 badges now, and I am in the Victory Road, but I need Flash to explore it. You said Flash was in Flash Cave. Where is that Flash Cave? I don't find it (looking for it, I found Mewtwo...)

West of Elemis City, its a really small cave.

where the link to download it i cant find it

where the link to download it is it the attache file i clicked it but there no sponser or something like that

Wat?

Years
Ok, thank you. I have beaten the Elite Four, and beaten you in the Icy Cave. But you told me to go to Eve City, and to look for someone to take me in Smalas Town. Where is that someone?

Years
It is damn hard to find Houndour in the fire cave, I encountered it already but I killed it. I need it for my Hybrid team also where can I find Chinchou? Lanturn is probally the best Hybrid water pokemon.

OMFG
There is a guy with Pokemons over the level 65 on route 15
I almost killed him though,
This a bug right -___-

Last edited:

blazerj13

Impossibly Possible~
Years
where do you go after the deoxys event in spear city? i went to the safari zone,did that event but i dont know what's next. i tried searching for giovanni but cant find him.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Flash is on a rock inside Flash Cave. Just press A in front of the rock, and you'll have HM 05

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Flash cave is located on the route going to Ciprus City, the city on water.

EDIT: Thanks Sllew, but where do you find a Water Stone?

Years
I'm stuck after the mission where you gotta steal a Pokemon (Sableye) form the Pokemon Tower, I stole it but what do I do now. I thought that it was the mission to steal the Pokemon but when I talk to the boss with Sableye in my party he keeps saying:" how is the mission going?" I'm now very confused about what to do. Some assistance please

(I've scrolled through the forum some people asked the same question but they did'nt described it well so I hope my description is good -___-)

NVM, I only had to talk to that Rocket member who gave the misison :L

Last edited:
Years
I'm stuck after the mission where you gotta steal a Pokemon (Sableye) form the Pokemon Tower, I stole it but what do I do now. I thought that it was the mission to steal the Pokemon but when I talk to the boss with Sableye in my party he keeps saying:" how is the mission going?" I'm now very confused about what to do. Some assistance please

(I've scrolled through the forum some people asked the same question but they did'nt described it well so I hope my description is good -___-)

You need to report back to the female Rocket once you get the Sableye. She's in the southern part of the zoo.

Back