• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: Generations World News Network!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
**~ The Generations World News Network! ~**

acc.jpg

8/4/2018

Spr_RS_Interviewer.png

"Welcome, by glorious friends to the #1 news network for all of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos! I'm of course your host, Gabby! In front of me is everyone's favourite cameraman, Ty!

Now then, we're here in sunny Hoenn today where it seems to be a great sunny day right here in Route 111 nearby Mauville City, but looks like it will rain near parts of Fortree and Mosdeep. Great weather for Castform, but be sure your Torkoal is covered up! Kanto meanwhile seems to be calm yet breezy throughout this evening, but be sure to prepare for possible cold winds! Johto and Unova seems to be getting a bit warmer with the current season, while Sinnoh remains nice and cool, especially around Snowpoint City. I recommend going there for a nice vacation spot!"

contest2.png

On to the main news: good news, Pokemon Co-coordinator in-the-making! Soon, Past Generations will introduce the first series of Adventures in Pokemon! This will be a wonderful opportunity for newcomers to become immersed in the grand and beautiful regions of the world! You'll be able to obtain Pokemon, get items, go through challenges, obtain rewards, and most importantly: participate in eventful Contests and other fun events! Will you be able to obtain the coveted Contest Master Cup, to become the top Co-coordinator? You will find out more soon!

Pokemon of the Week:

This week's Pokemon of the Week is Emolga!

250px-587Emolga.png

Emolga is an Electric/Flying type Pokémon who pretty much resembles a flying squirrel. It has yellow winglike flaps connected to its three-fingered arms. It can use these flaps can be used to glide from tree to tree, and it can discharge electricity while gliding. Its feet are white and fairly small and its black tail is in a jagged shape! The Gym Leader, Elesa uses Emolga along with Volt Switch as her strategy.

Spr_5b_587.png

Moves via. Level Up in Black/White:

--- Thunder Shock
4 Quick Attack
7 Tail Whip
10 Charge
13 Spark
15 Nuzzle
16 Pursuit
19 Double Team
22 Shock Wave
26 Electro Ball
30 Acrobatics
34 Light Screen
38 Encore
42 Volt Switch
46 Agility
50 Discharge

For this week's Featured Pokemon Jam:

This soundtrack plays while you're in Goldenrod City! Hope you enjoy this one, folks! If you have a suggestion for a featured Pokemon theme, please let us know!

Aaaaand that's all for today! I hope you've enjoyed today's news, as there will be more exciting news soon to come! This is Gabby and Ty... signing off! Have a beautiful day!​

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

8/17/2018

Spr_RS_Interviewer.png

Welcome, by glorious friends to the #1 news network for all of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos! I'm of course your host, Gabby! In front of me is everyone's favourite cameraman, Ty!

For the weather, expect a nice breeze in Unova and Johto! It's the perfect time to take your Growlithes and Purrloins for a nice, gentle walk. For those of you in Kanto, expect some shower sometime during the evening. Pretty wet and wild weather, but perfect for those Psyducks. Maybe they'll come together for a visit! Sinnoh and Kalos are getting a nice sunshine through the day. Try out the new clothing in store in the boutiques!

On to the main news: the Previous Generations board will now hold monthly raffles! These monthly raffles are the perfect opportunity for you all to gain some lovely prizes! How does one enter said raffle, you may ask? You'll have to get your hands on Prize Tickets!

MDBag_Prize_Ticket_Sprite.png

All you have to do to find Prize Tickets is to look for the threads that have a Prize Ticket on them. If you reply to that thread, you'll gain it! At the incoming monthly raffle thread, all you have to do is provide the link to the post you did that has the raffle ticket on it, and you'll be entered in the raffle! But, you can also try to increase your chances of winning those prizes! There are three different types of tickets you can find:

- Regular Prize Tickets worth +1 pts.

MDBag_Silver_Ticket_Sprite.png
- Silver Tickets worth +5 pts.

MDBag_Gold_Ticket_Sprite.png
- Gold Tickets worth +10 pts.

Consider that the more points from tickets you have, the better shot you have of winning a prize! Happy hunting, and good luck to you all!

In celebration of this new monthly draw, look who's here!

dd93983f07b900655f51d448993c09ebec78f5c0_00.jpg

It's the Gym Leaders from Kanto, stopping by Previous Generations!! To here with me is Misty, Erika, and Blue! They are here to promote this event with something special! It's good to see you all!

VSMisty.png

"It's nice of you to have us! For those of you who don't know, I'm Misty! I'm a user of Water-type Pokémon! Us Gym Leaders, as well as some very special characters from Kanto will be here for AMA: Kanto! If you're a fan of us, you're free to ask us a question, or give us a comment, and we'll be sure to respond!"

VSErika.png

"Ah... yes, you can send us any question or a letter to any one of us, and we shall respond. You may send myself anything too, but if you have any specific questions for me regarding flowers or cologne in general, I'll be most happy to oblige you.:

VSBlue.png

"Heh! All these other chumps might as well pack it in and go home, cause I'm the most popular one here! You can send me questions all your battling needs, and I'll answer them! Soon, maybe you'll be almost as good as me. Almost, haha! Until then, smell ya later!"​

Pokemon of the Week

This week's Pokemon of the Week is Audino!

250px-531Audino.png

Audino is a normal type pokemon with no evolution. It's a bipedal, pink-and-cream Pokémon with oval, blue eyes. The top of its head, its back, and arms are pink, while the lower half of its face, body, ears are cream-colored, as well as its front and fingers. It has amazing hearing abilities -- it can hear a pokemon's heart beat, to feel how the pokemon is doing, physical wise. It can also use these ears to hear when an Egg is close to hatching!

Now, the thing about Audino is that you can mostly encounter one when you search in a patch of a grass phenomenon (when the grass 'shakes'). When you defeat one, you'd usually gain high amounts of EXP, which is perfect for grinding low level pokemon!

Moves (from gen V):

--- Pound
--- Growl
--- Helping Hand
5 Refresh
10 DoubleSlap
15 Attract
20 Secret Power
25 Entrainment
30 Take Down
35 Heal Pulse
40 After You
45 Simple Beam
50 Double-Edge
55 Last Resort

This Week's Jam

We've got a Kanto classic with us here, for the AMA: Kanto fest! This song is from Pokemon LeafGreen & FireRed! It plays while you're in Viridian City! Hope you enjoy this one, folks! If you have a suggestion for a featured Pokemon theme, please let us know!

Aaaaand that's all for today! I hope you've enjoyed today's news, as there will be more exciting news soon to come! This is Gabby and Ty... sig---

gi---

be--d---

wh---

BZZZZZZZT
giphy.gif

THIS IS A MESSAGE.
AND A WARNING.

506899_1.jpg

THIS WORLD WILL BE OURS.

THIS IS A MESSAGE.
AND A PROMISE.

BZzzZZT
giphy.gif

...​

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

10/16/2018

Spr_RS_Interviewer.png

Welcome, by glorious friends to the #1 news network for all of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos! I'm of course your host, Gabby! In front of me is everyone's favourite cameraman, Ty!

It's a chilly one here in Kanto, all the way to Johto! Be sure to bundle up for strong autumn winds! As for Hoenn, we're expecting some downpours during the afternoon, so be prepared! Sinnoh and Kalos are looking to be pretty cloudy with some hot winds picking up soon. Perfect weather for Driftloons, I'd say!

On to the main news! Oh! What's this?!

Spr_GS_Kimono_Girl.png
Spr_GS_Kimono_Girl.png
Spr_GS_Kimono_Girl.png
Spr_GS_Kimono_Girl.png
Spr_GS_Kimono_Girl.png

T-The Kimono Girls from the Dance Theater has assembled?! This is a rare treat indeed... what could they be up to? Only time will tell...

Right now, it looks like Johto fever is in!

We're now greeted with one of our fellow newscasters and talk show hosts; say hello to Mary!

250px-DJ_Mary_Sugimori.png

Looks like she's hard at work preparing for something special! Mary is going to start doing some specific segment interviews, starring you members! You'll be interviewed about various parts about Johto, as well as some general thoughts about the games, so I hope you all will enjoy that! Who knows? Maybe someone special will also be joining you!

Ah, look who's here for celebration of it!

679806e132c544aa51692bc4fcf3be6e6c8b84d1_hq.jpg

It's the Gym Leaders of Johto stopping by in Previous Generations! With me, we have...

S2_Gym_Leader_Whitney_alt.png

"Oh! Me! Hiya!! I'm Whitney, from the Goldenrod Gym!! Buckle up, AND PUT ON YOUR SEAT BELTS AND PREPARE TO GET MESSY, because! We're! All! Here! To--"

S2_Leader_Clair.png

"...Enough of the theatrics."

S2_Gym_Leader_Whitney_alt2.png

"Boo. Sorry guys, I forgot Clair is allergic to fun."

S2_Gym_Leader_Jasmine_alt.png

"...And um, er... I-I'm Jasmine, from O-Olivine City. Nice to meet you all..."

S2_Leader_Clair.png

"Of course, I'm Clair, and user of Dragon-type Pokemon. Us Gym Leaders as well as some other special characters will be appearing in a coming soon: Letters to Johto. If you remember Letters to Kanto, you're free to ask us a question, or give us a comment, and we'll respond. If you're asking myself in particular, you can ask anything. as long as it's not a stupid, tedious, or ridiculous question.

S2_Gym_Leader_Whitney_alt.png

"Yup! But if you send her letters about Lance instead..."

S2_Leader_Clair.png

"N-Now hold just a second--"

S2_Leader_Whitney.png

"Don't be shy now, cuties! Whitney will for sure respond to you all!"

S2_Gym_Leader_Jasmine_alt.png

...Um... I'll... do my best to answer any questions you may have too... But until then, have a good day, everyone, hehe...

Pokemon of the Week

This week's Pokemon of the Week is Cyndaquil!

480px-155Cyndaquil_GS.png

Along with Chikorita and Totodile, Cyndaquil is one of the three starter Pokémon of Johto available at the beginning of Pokémon Gold, Silver, Crystal, HeartGold, and SoulSilver. It kinda looks like a mini shrew!

Moves (Gen II):

--- Tackle
--- Leer
6 Smokescreen
12 Ember
19 Quick Attack
27 Flame Wheel
36 Swift
46 Flamethrower

This Week's Jam

This is the theme when one enters Azalea Town or Blackthorn City while playing Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver. Hope you enjoy this one, folks! If you have a suggestion for a featured Pokemon theme, please let us know!

Aaaaand that's all for today! I hope you've enjoyed today's news, as there will be more exciting news soon to come! This is Gabby and Ty... signing off!

Bdwv.gif

"....."

Last edited:
Back