• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~.::Pokémon Obsidian::.~ {OOC}

TrainerGiza

that really burns my poffins..
Years
I'm not quite sure if I can participate in this RP, though I will see to the SU for another week.

If I can't get it finished beyond that point, then I'll probably drop out.

:( aawwee. I would rather you drop out before you start, so there wouldn't be a empty hole in the rp.

Xehanorth

Twitter Person
Years
The SU:
Name: Jameson Antonius Tung
Nickname: Jamesy
Hometown: Nimbassa City
Home Region: Unova
Appearance: Jameson wears a light grey formal jacket line with white and under that a striped grey and white singlet. Just a pair of normal dark blue jeans and black dressing shoes. He is rather scrawny, but his skin tone is medium. He blue glare makes most woman in love with him, though he always says the wrong things. He also has a five o'clock shadow all the time.
Formal / Modern / Flamboyant / Classy
-Height: 6"1
-Hair: Medium lenght, Black
-Eye color: Blue
-Skin tone: Medium
-Clothing Style: Formal, Mostly shirts with ties, but strange modern colors.
-Other: Rather scrawny guy. Though strong for his build.

Personality: Jameson is a rather peculiar fellow, there are times that he is nice and caring, but if he has a set back, he can be angry like never before. Though generally he hangs out with his friends and travel buddies and is in a happy mood. His caring nature makes him heal his pokemon after every battle.

History: Jameson Antonius Tung grew up in the town of Nimbassa. City of party, models and joy. The best thing of the whole city is the amusement park and he could be found there rather often. Growing up as the heir to a rich family he grew tired of all the etiquette lessons. He rebelled at the age of sixteen and left his home to travel the world like his father once did.

Jameson youth was boring, he had no friends, because he was home schooled by the best teacher in Unova and had to stay at his father mansion until he was eighteen. He would then start a economical career at the company of his father, though he didn't want that. His best friend in his youth was the butler Henry. They did everything together and had a ton of fun during the etiquette lessons. Though after Jamesy left he never saw Henry again. It has been three years now.

Jameson travelled Unova and sinnoh. Both he participated in gym battle's but did not get all of them. In Sinnoh Jamesy could only get the first 5 badges, because of an accident he doesn't want to talk about. He was thrown out of Sinnoh by Looker for several months, but he did not decide to return and move on to Unova. There he won three gym battles. The thoughest ones still to come though. He now has eight badge's. Three from Unova and five from Sinnoh. Also Jamesy met his first pokemon when he was five. His grandfather had a nest of Braviary in his backyard and gave Jameson one of the eggs. This way he could bond this pokemon. (work in progress)

Pokémon Party:

1st – Braviary
Nickname: Brave
Type: Flying
Nature: Bashful
Moves: Fly, Wing attack, Steel wing, Peck
Other: -

2nd - Hariyama
Nickname: Hari
Type: Fighthing
Nature: Brave
Moves: Arm Thrust, Take down, Mega Punch, Ice punch

3th - Umbreon
Nickname: -
Type: Dark
Nature: Lazy
Moves: Shadow ball, Night shade, Swift, Take down.

Last edited:

TrainerGiza

Years
The SU:
Name: Jameson Antonius Tung
Nickname: Jamesy
Hometown: Nimbassa City
Home Region: Unova
Appearance: Jameson wears a light grey formal jacket line with white and under that a striped grey and white singlet. Just a pair of normal dark blue jeans and black dressing shoes. He is rather scrawny, but his skin tone is medium. He blue glare makes most woman in love with him, though he always says the wrong things. He also has a five o'clock shadow all the time.
Formal / Modern / Flamboyant / Classy
-Height: 6"1
-Hair: Medium lenght, Black
-Eye color: Blue
-Skin tone: Medium
-Clothing Style: Formal, Mostly shirts with ties, but strange modern colors.
-Other: Rather scrawny guy. Though strong for his build.

Personality: Jameson is a rather peculiar fellow, there are times that he is nice and caring, but if he has a set back, he can be angry like never before. Though generally he hangs out with his friends and travel buddies and is in a happy mood. His caring nature makes him heal his pokemon after every battle.

History: Jameson Antonius Tung grew up in the town of Nimbassa. City of party, models and joy. The best thing of the whole city is the amusement park and he could be found there rather often. Growing up as the heir to a rich family he grew tired of all the etiquette lessons. He rebelled at the age of sixteen and left his home to travel the world like his father once did.

Jameson youth was boring, he had no friends, because he was home schooled by the best teacher in Unova and had to stay at his father mansion until he was eighteen. He would then start a economical career at the company of his father, though he didn't want that. His best friend in his youth was the butler Henry. They did everything together and had a ton of fun during the etiquette lessons. Though after Jamesy left he never saw Henry again. It has been three years now.

Pokémon Party:

1st – Braviary
Nickname: Brave
Type: Flying
Nature: Bashful
Moves: Fly, Wing attack, Steel wing, Peck

2nd - Hariyama
Nickname: Hari
Type: Fighthing
Moves: Arm Thrust, Take down, Mega Punch, Ice punch

3th - Umbreon
Nickname: -
Type: Dark
Nature: Lazy
Moves: Shadow ball, Night shade, Swift, Take down.

I think you should add some more to your history...like how many badges you have. note that you can't be a champion. there are too many. xP

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
Question time: how do we know what pokemon Gym Leaders use? Or can we decide for our individual battles? :P

TrainerGiza

Years
Question time: how do we know what pokemon Gym Leaders use? Or can we decide for our individual battles? :P

I guess I would base it on what they had on in the games.
but as long as it matches the type thats fine too.

Done. Might not be my best work, but i like it. ^_^ If anything needs to be changed, please tell me. :) (And something funny about this is that I made this ENTIRE SU while listening to music. All of it. XD)

Name: Erik Roseberry
Nickname: "The Champion"
Occupation: Trainer, rival to none (may change depending on where i go with the RP)
Hometown: Nuvema Town
Home Region: Unova Region

Appearance:
pkmtrnr.jpg

-Height: 6'2"
-Hair: His hair color is black, and has somewhat spiky hair, although its hard to tell as he always wears his signature hat.
- Eye color: Grey
-Skin tone: Light
-Clothing Style: Mostly wears a white shirt underneath a light green jacket, black pants, and is always wearing a black hat, except when he goes to sleep.

Personality: He's cold, keeps to himself, and even comes off as mean. The only time he shows any type of emotion is when he's around his friends, or towards pokemon. Ever since he became the Unova League Champion, he doesn't waste time befriending or helping people. Erik wasn't always like that though. He used to be really friendly, always willing to help, and trusted most people. What caused this sudden change in personality can only be guessed at. He hates to fly, especially on airplanes. But for some reason, while ridding on his Aerodactyl, he loves to be in the air. Its another thing people can only guess as to why he hates to fly, but feels fine while ridding pokemon.

History: Born and raised in Nuvema Town, Erik never left his home town. Nothing really ever happened to him. At the age of 10, he received his first pokemon, an Oshawott, who he called Izanagi, as he read a book about the legends of Izanami and Izanagi before hand. His mom gave him a map of the Unova Region, so he doesn't get lost. His dad also gave him a hat, saying he wore this during his pokemon journey. Just as he was about to leave his home town, a thunderstorm appeared out of nowhere. Then a pokemon started to descend from the sky. It was Zekrom, the pokemon of the Unova Region legends.The pokemon then flew away, leaving Erik to wonder why it had appeared. He decided to move along with his adventure, hoping to see Zekrom again.

Reaching Accumula Town, Erik saw a strange man dropped something on the ground. Walking over to the dropped item, he saw it was some Amber. Erik picked it up, and tryed to return it back to the strange man, but he refused to take it back, and said Erik could keep it. Thanking the man, he put it in his bag, and continued on his journey. Walking into Striaton City, Erik saw a pack of Lillypups were attacking a Vulpix, a pokemon not native to the Unova Region. What was even weirder is that this Vulpix was a Shiny Pokemon. Sending out Izanagi, Erik saved the Vulpix. The Vulpix ran away, scared that Erik was going to attack it. Erik decided to leave the Vulpix alone, and continued to the Striaton Gym. He fought hard, but he lost to the Gym Leaders. Disappointed, he went to the Dream Yard to train his Pokemon, only to find the Shiny Vulpix being attacked again, but not by some pokemon, but by a trainer. Running to the aid of the pokemon, he challenged the trainer to a pokemon battle, and won. After the battle, Izanagi evolved into a Dewott. Erik then picked up the Vulpix and ran to the Pokemon Center to get it healed. A day later, the Vulpix was completely healed, and wanted to join Erik on his adventure. With his new partner, who he named Kitsune, Erik and his pokemon challenged the Striaton gym again and won. With his new badge, he set out towards the next gym.

Arriving in Nacrene City, Erik went strait to the Nacrene Gym. Entering the gym, a scientist asked Erik if he had any fossils. Erik showed him the Amber he got from the man in Accumula Town. The scientist took the Amber and told Erik that this fossil contained the DNA of an Aerodactyl, and that he could revive it. The scientist told Erik to come back after he fought the Gym Leader. Erik found and challenged the gym leader, and won. After he got his badge, Erik heard a loud explosion coming from the entrance of the gym. Running out side, Erik saw an Aerodactyl destroying the city. Sending out Izanagi, Erik battled and caught the Aerodactyl. He found out that the Aerodactyl was from the fossil that Erik gave to the scientist. When it was revived, it went berserk for some reason, and started to destroy the city. Naming his new pokemon Ridley, Erik continued on his journey.

As Erik was walking through Pinwheel Forest, another thunderstorm appeared out of nowhere. Again, Zekrom had descended from the sky, and flew away. Erik then made a goal to find and catch Zekrom. Erik spent the next three years training to become the Unova League Champion, and to become strong enough to catch Zekrom. Along the way, Erik's Dewott evolved into a Samurott. He also found a Fire Stone, and evolved his Vulpix into a Ninetails. He caught an Emolga, but traded it for a Skorupi, which evolved into a Drapion and was given the name Yami. He also caught an Axew, which evolved into a Fraxure, then into a Haxorus, and was given the name Tiamat. He returned to his home town, and as a birthday present from his parents, he was given a Ralts, which he evolved into a Kirlia, and used a Dawn Stone he found on his journey, and evolved the Kirlia into a Gallade, which he named Ryu. He found and caught a Glaceon in a cave where he was training, and named it Yukiko. Erik found his last pokemon, a Mareep, in the desert, abandoned by its trainer. He took it under his care and called it Chidori. He trained Chidori untill it evolved into a Flaaffy, and then into an Ampharos. Using these pokemon, he conquered the Unova League Gym's and the Elite Four, and faced the Unova League Champion, Alder, and somehow managed to win. As a reward for beating the Unova League Champion, he was given a Master Ball, which he planed to use on Zekrom. Another three years have gone by after Erik became the Unova League Champion, and has been following Zekrom's trail. For some odd reason, Zekrom has traveled to the Hoenn Region. Erik (most unwilling) flew to the Hoenn Region on an airplane, and is now riding on his Samurott, heading towards Dewford City, where he believes Zekrom will appear next.

Pokémon Party:

1st – Samurott (Male)
Nickname: Izanagi
Type: Water
Moves: Megahorn, Ice Beam, Revenge, Hydro Pump, Swords Dance

2rd – Ninetails (Female)
Nickname: Kitsune
Type: Fire
Nature: Quiet
Moves: Flamethrower, Psyshock, Energy Ball, Attract, Faint Attack
Other: Shiny

3nd – Aerodactyl (Male)
Nickname: Ridley (To those of you who played Metriod Prime, you'll get why i named him Ridley. XD )
Type: Rock, Flying
Nature: Bold
Moves: Ancient Power, Sky Drop, Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Hyperbeam

4th – Drapion (male)
Nickname: Yami
Type: Poison, Dark
Nature: Naughty
Moves: Cross Poison, X-Scissor, Crunch, Giga Impact, Earthquake

5th– Haxorus (Male)
Nickname: Tiamat
Type: Dragon
Nature: Adamant
Moves: Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Shadow Claw, Aerial Ace, Draco Meteor

6th– Gallade (Male)
Nickname: Ryu
Type: Psychic, Fighting
Nature: Calm
Moves: Psychic, Close Combat, X-Scissor, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt

7th – Glaceon (Female)
Nickname: Yukiko
Type: Ice
Nature: Modest
Moves: Ice Beam, Ice Fang, Shadow Ball, Mirror Coat, Toxic

8th– Ampharos (Female)
Nickname: Chidori
Type: Electric
Nature: Mild
Moves: Thunder, Signal Beam, Brick Break, Iron Tail, Thunderbolt

*Looks up at the sky* OH DEAR GOD! FLYING WIZARDS! THEIR EVERYWHERE! AND ONE OF THEM IS VOLDEMORT! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-! *Gets zapped* Ughhh....*Falls over*

listening to muisc eh? well thats how i write all my posts! it helps me in a way. xD
anywho, i like how you already have a set plan of what your character is doing, and a different one at that. ^^
you are accepted.

Last edited:

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 21, 2011
listening to muisc eh? well thats how i write all my posts! it helps me in a way. xD
anywho, i like how you already have a set plan of what your character is doing, and a different one at that. ^^
you are accepted.

Yay! Now i can start destorying people! >: ) (jk, jk)

InfinityWayvern

Likes to cuddle :3
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 31, 2014
Changing Hyper Beam to Solar Beam on Tortuga's moveset. Hope that's okay~

InfinityWayvern

Likes to cuddle :3
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 31, 2014
ALL OF YOU START POSTING RIGHT NOW! I DON'T WANT BOTH OF THE RPS I'M IN TO DIE GOB BAMMIT! POSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOST
POSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOST
POSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOST
POSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOST

DO I MAKE MY POINT CLEAR?

KTHXBAI~ <3

TrainerGiza

Years
!!ATTENTION!!

for those who didn't see my edit to the first post, I am now accepting SU's again. however the invitation rule still applies.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
@ Infinity: Your rant and a VM from Giza have gotten me to make a post. :P

Sorry if it's a little too short.

TrainerGiza

Years
@ Infinity: Your rant and a VM from Giza have gotten me to make a post. :P

Sorry if it's a little too short.

thats totally fine! as long as it moves the story along! ^^
and thank you for posting!!!

!!NO MORE SHINY POKEMON!!
if you already have them, thats fine, but this only applies to people who want to sign up.

Last edited:

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
^ Considering the last post was made in July... I'd say it was long finished, wouldn't you?

If a thread has been inactive for more than one month, then it's considered dead - just so you know for future reference :)

Back