• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're bored.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
:D Let's say if you're in your house and you got nothing to do. There's no homework to do, you can't go to your friends. But what is it that you tend to do when you're bored?

Do you go on any websites to satisfy your boredom (i.e: PokeCommunity, Facebook and Youtube.), do you tend to watch TV, or draw something? What do you do when you're bored besides playing sports or no interest hanging out with your real life friends?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Im usually glued to the computer on PC, BMGf or another such site, playing video games, or watching something on TV. Sometimes I go out for a walk if the weather is nice.

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
Years
I'm usually either wirting Fan Fictions or Surfing Tumblr, FF.net, Youtube, Pokecommuinty, Twitter, and Newgrounds.
If I can't get to the computer I'm most likely sleeping or reading.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
On the PC, on Facebook, Youtube, PokeCommunity, Play on the Gamecube, Play on my DS, read some books. Whichever I really feel like doing, really.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
When I'm bored, depending on my mood, I do any of the following.

• Check my 'regular' sites (Tumblr, Pinterest, Twitter)
  • Read on my Kindle
  • Play 3DS/PS3/PC/GameCube
  • Organize something like my closet, cosmetics bag, computer files, etc.
  • Draw or doodle something
  • Try different hairstyles or makeup techniques
  • Watch anime
  • Take a nap *u*

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
What do I do.....
• play Sim City 4
• play Black2 on my Nintendo DS lite
• I like to practice learning Japanese
• I also practice drawing

if that doesn't satisfy enough
• I play with my cats
• take a shower (if I haven't done so yet)
• take a nap

Can't go with friends, does going out for a long walk, count?

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
When I'm on the computer, I usually go to 9GAG for a little laugh. When I'm not online tho, I usually draw or read a book. Or watch tv. Whatever my heart desires.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
If I am bored I tend to do the following-

Draw my OC ninjas squirrels
spriting
go on PC
Youtube

if I can't do any of that

I'll just switch on a DVD

Years
If I find myself bored, I'll usually just go on the computer. Whether it's PC or Youtube or any of the other websites I visit, there's always more to do on the internet, so that usually cures my boredom pretty quickly. If I don't feel like going on the computer, I might play my PS3 or something.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Go on PC, play Pokemon, draw, work on a novel, etc.
If I'm home alone, I could be blasting songs I like on the computer.
I also might end up daydreaming or pondering something. Sometimes I end up surfing Wikipedia and (for the 5th time) reading the article on self-harm. :T

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I usually go on the Internet. I have Grindr, Facebook and PC and my main three things I do. Failing that, I watch TV since I always have a few TV shows to catch up on. Or I play Pokemon :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
When I'm bored, I either:
a. Go out for a drive.
b. Go on PC.
c. Watch videos.
d. Peer pressure someone into hanging out with me.

Usually I do all those things. When I'm bored, the first thing I do is go on PC. Then if there's nowhere interesting to post (which usually means there's nowhere I feel like replying to in either GE, OVP, or OC&D), I'll end up watching videos... usually Roseanne or Daria. After a while, I'll go out for a drive or peer pressure someone into hanging out with me.

Back