• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Other hack: 24/7 RHI

aperso

Please feel free to VM random fruit types.
Years
Introduction:
I created this hack's idea a while ago, and Aperso offered to help. It is NOT a serious hack and therefor will have very little scripting in it.

This is not a serious hack, it is merely a fun project to create a beatable storyless Pokemon game. It is called 24/7 RHI because it will be complete in seven days, each day taking place in a 24 hour period. So if I choose to work on it for the next week, it will be released then, if I dont work on it tommorow, then I will simply use that 24 hours another time. I don't cheat. RHI simply means a ROM Hacking Innovation, because hey, have we had a WORKING free roam hack before? Especially one made in 7 days?

This hack is a free-roam map with quite hard challenges that are displayed on the board next to your house. The first 3 releases will be no-testing, the 4th release will be an alpha, the 5th release will be a beta, the 6th release will be the final product, and the 7th will be a touchup release with any bugs and stuff fixed.

Each map is a different "Block", from your starting map being Block 0, to the final block which I have not yet created.
7days3.png

There will be one sign per map detailing what block you're in.

Before these days, after my idea conception, I tried out a few speedhacking techniques and made a few version of this hack, then deleted them so that I'd keep my promise of 24/7 RHI.
Day One - Jan. 3rd 2012 - Intro & first 5 maps
Day Two
Day Three
Day Four
Day Five
Day Six
Day Seven

Screenshots:
7daysk.png

7days2.png

7days3.png

7days4.png

7days5.png

7days6.png

7days7.png

Box Art:
None

Videos:
None

Features:
Open map
No story
Beat the game in an interesting way ;)
All Pokemon up to Hoenn

Credits:
Innovator - Creator
Aperso - Co-Owner
Lu-Ho - Advancemap
Linkandzelda - Hacking tips & being British
Mewthree9000 - Hacking tips & being American

Spinaraks (bugs):
None

Outro:
Enjoy, this isn't a serious hack, don't take it as one.

Starchomp

Avid Gambler
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 24, 2014
This looks interesting, I've always wanted to do something like this, but could never find the time.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
It's good to see something different in the SS, though absolutely no story can make the hack look too dull, if coupled with 'loose' mapping. [just saying]

Watch out for tile errors, like in this picture:
7days6.png

Back