• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent things you've bought?

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
My mom bought me some rly nice clothes today.

Oh, and I recently bought a huge Blastoise plush for £25. Worth it.

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
Years
my recent purchases have just been gas, food and a refill for my medication. i don't like spending my money here and there. unless i'm having a manic episode, in which case my money disappears lol

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
Years
A couple of days ago I bought a really sweet knitted Stitch plush from a rather nearby sea fair. And today I went to buy some small berry pie things because I was craving for something sweet even though it was raining outside.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
aside from food, i've bought a lot of persona 5 charms and such. i had one arrive yesterday and a set of stickers i ordered too, so that way nice to come home to after getting rained on aha. i bought some clothes at H&M last weekend while on vacation too.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Some sweets! Otherwise, the last item I remember buying would have to be a hoodie with a bear on it. The art style on it is adorable. :D

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
Bought an embarrassing amount of coffee over the last week orz... apart from food I think my most recent purchase was the preorder of an album out soon

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Just bought a 13th Doctor t-shirt. The internet moves fast.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Bought an oven toaster for my SO's birthday. She was too shy to accept it so it became our joint property lol (she's still keeping it in the long run)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 12, 2017
New butterscotch Snicker, it was delicious.
I'm sure America has had these for a while already!

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
Years
Yesterday I bought a new keyboard and a Mickey's Craziest Adventures comic book. The keyboard was especially good to buy since three of the keys on the old one were stuck.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 30, 2023
I recently bought a new bluetooth speaker from Amazon, which sounds amazing! I also got a new headphone and microphone. I did get this really cheap speaker at Wal-Mart before all this, but its quality is garbage.

Ollipop

Matthew
Years
I bought Yugioh and Star Wars 40th Anniversary Monopoly editions yesterday. Before that, my rock climbing club purchased rope, 2 harnesses, quickdraws, webbing, and carabiners. :3

Back