The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacks Studio
Emerald POKEMON FLORA SKY (Final Version Available!)

ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5426    
Old October 10th, 2016 (2:44 PM).
Ffylip's Avatar
Ffylip Ffylip is offline
     
    Join Date: Sep 2016
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 5
    Finally I can play the final version after a long time without PC and phone
    Reply With Quote
      #5427    
    Old December 19th, 2016 (11:03 AM).
    SSJ3Goku SSJ3Goku is offline
       
      Join Date: Dec 2016
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 1
      i just download it and it wont save normally and i play on my phone please can someone help me
      Reply With Quote
        #5428    
      Old January 27th, 2017 (3:12 AM).
      PikaZardBERYL PikaZardBERYL is offline
         
        Join Date: Jan 2017
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 1
        which is better?
        Reply With Quote
          #5429    
        Old February 21st, 2017 (8:53 PM).
        Steven98 Steven98 is offline
           
          Join Date: Feb 2017
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 2
          Hello I am Steven Chavez mas known since Satoshi98 write in this post for which I want that the creator of Pokemon Flora Sky of permissions necessary to be able to translate Pokemon Flora's game Sky into the Spanish I wait soon for his response thank you very much say goodbye.
          Reply With Quote
            #5430    
          Old February 22nd, 2017 (1:36 AM).
          Colin Hexr Colin Hexr is offline
             
            Join Date: Oct 2016
            Gender: Other
            Posts: 18
            This is broken for me. I can't apply the patch and it probably doesn't help that the recommended base ROM is not available for download ANYWHERE.
            Reply With Quote
              #5431    
            Old May 6th, 2017 (3:02 PM). Edited May 6th, 2017 by esperance.
            secret_power_ponderer secret_power_ponderer is offline
               
              Join Date: Apr 2017
              Posts: 14
              this has probably already been asked, but is Regigigas ability locked with "truant" or is there a possible hidden ability he can have?

              i just dont find it worth it to catch regigigas with THAT ability.
              (slowstart ,speed boost, or LITERALLY ANYTHING EXCEPT TRUANT)

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by SSJ3Goku View Post
              i just download it and it wont save normally and i play on my phone please can someone help me
              if you are using a gba emulator just use save states instead.
              Reply With Quote
                #5432    
              Old May 6th, 2017 (9:44 PM).
              secret_power_ponderer secret_power_ponderer is offline
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2017
                Posts: 14
                the problem with manaphy


                Seriously!
                Spoiler:
                defense and attack have to be equal at lvl60+

                THE PROBLEM I AM HAVING WITH THIS IS JUST THAT getting the stats equal.i have spent several hours decreasing my phione's attack and increasing my phione's defense.

                so i start ev training defense...... at level 83 attack is 160 defense is 151 (AND I KNOW I ALREADY HAVE ALL 255 EVS IN DEFENSE) so because i have maxed my defense evs lets play around a bit

                imputs rare candy cheat code.......
                at level 100 my phione's attack would be 192 and my phione's defense would be 182

                I am frustrated and annoyed with the evolution terms listed in my spoiler box....
                because guess what MY PHIONE IS INCAPABLE OF EVOLVING!
                Reply With Quote
                  #5433    
                Old May 6th, 2017 (9:56 PM).
                secret_power_ponderer secret_power_ponderer is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Apr 2017
                  Posts: 14
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by secret_power_ponderer View Post
                  I am frustrated and annoyed with the evolution terms listed in my spoiler box....
                  because guess what MY PHIONE IS INCAPABLE OF EVOLVING!
                  does anyone have a code to get manaphy's data on the nationdex?
                  Reply With Quote
                    #5434    
                  Old May 10th, 2017 (8:27 AM).
                  Inner Rhymes's Avatar
                  Inner Rhymes Inner Rhymes is offline
                     
                    Join Date: May 2017
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Quiet
                    Posts: 325
                    Pros:
                    1) The game is very colourful and attractive in terms of graphics. It seems to have taken tiles from Diamond and pearl. The battle backgrounds especially are stunning and well done. Most of the Pokémon sprites have also been revamped to smoke them look far better than their somewhat chunky emerald counterparts. Also, the day and night feature is a lovely bonus. The graphic appeal of the game is the main factor that actually kept me going.
                    2) Pokémon upto gen 5 are incorporated in this hack which gives birth to a lot of variety. I was actually spoilt with choices when to came down to who I wanted to add to my team. The best part is that even the cries of the Pokémon are correctly done as compared to most hacks.
                    3) The difficulty of this hack increases when you obtain a few badges which I personally did enjoy a lot. By the time I reached the champion my Pokemon were ten levels under and that too with the help of four LUCKY EGGS. So those who are looking for a challenge this game is for you.
                    4) This game would be perfect for a randomiser or a nuzlocke which I'm sure a lot of you will enjoy.
                    5) The post game is the best part about this ROM hack. It doesn't end at the Elite 4, it has the battle frontier from the original Emerald and many legendaries and hidden locations to visit with a final boss battle at the end.
                    --
                    Cons:
                    1) It's so bloody easy to get lost in this game. I can't tell you how many times I got lost in this game. There is a guide available on the official Pokémon Flora sky Website but this game isn't all that linear.
                    2) The storyline of this game is completely dry, the hacker has tried cooking up a story with Shaymin as the main mascot of this hack but it was purely executed and left with a solid "WUT?" and many unanswered questions. Furthemore the region in this hack is often called Hoenn (Yet it has completely different stories in the game.)
                    3) The NPC'S in this hack are just directly ripped from emerald version without barely any text alteration and the few that had text alterations were framed grammatically wrong.
                    4) The Gym puzzles in this hack are also left unedited from emerald which gives me a meh feeling when trying to solve them and the new ones are as easy as breaking a KitKat.
                    5) The music of the game is just the same old emerald music with a few FRLG tracks.
                    6) There is NO physical and special split in this hack so moves like Air slash in togekiss become physical which is a real same but then again I can't blame the hacker since this was done a long time ago before the possibility to implant the PSS was available, but who knows? To some of you it might be interesting to play a hack in that manner.
                    ----
                    And well, that pretty much concludes my first ROM Hack review. If you enjoyed this please show your support. Feel free to comment a hack/Fanmade game that you want me to review next.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #5435    
                    Old May 10th, 2017 (8:44 AM).
                    Narwhal's Avatar
                    Narwhal Narwhal is offline
                    Meme Lord
                       
                      Join Date: May 2016
                      Location: New Jersey
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Lax
                      Posts: 145
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Inner Rhymes View Post
                      Pros:
                      1) The game is very colourful and attractive in terms of graphics. It seems to have taken tiles from Diamond and pearl. The battle backgrounds especially are stunning and well done. Most of the Pokémon sprites have also been revamped to smoke them look far better than their somewhat chunky emerald counterparts. Also, the day and night feature is a lovely bonus. The graphic appeal of the game is the main factor that actually kept me going.
                      2) Pokémon upto gen 5 are incorporated in this hack which gives birth to a lot of variety. I was actually spoilt with choices when to came down to who I wanted to add to my team. The best part is that even the cries of the Pokémon are correctly done as compared to most hacks.
                      3) The difficulty of this hack increases when you obtain a few badges which I personally did enjoy a lot. By the time I reached the champion my Pokemon were ten levels under and that too with the help of four LUCKY EGGS. So those who are looking for a challenge this game is for you.
                      4) This game would be perfect for a randomiser or a nuzlocke which I'm sure a lot of you will enjoy.
                      5) The post game is the best part about this ROM hack. It doesn't end at the Elite 4, it has the battle frontier from the original Emerald and many legendaries and hidden locations to visit with a final boss battle at the end.
                      --
                      Cons:
                      1) It's so bloody easy to get lost in this game. I can't tell you how many times I got lost in this game. There is a guide available on the official Pokémon Flora sky Website but this game isn't all that linear.
                      2) The storyline of this game is completely dry, the hacker has tried cooking up a story with Shaymin as the main mascot of this hack but it was purely executed and left with a solid "WUT?" and many unanswered questions. Furthemore the region in this hack is often called Hoenn (Yet it has completely different stories in the game.)
                      3) The NPC'S in this hack are just directly ripped from emerald version without barely any text alteration and the few that had text alterations were framed grammatically wrong.
                      4) The Gym puzzles in this hack are also left unedited from emerald which gives me a meh feeling when trying to solve them and the new ones are as easy as breaking a KitKat.
                      5) The music of the game is just the same old emerald music with a few FRLG tracks.
                      6) There is NO physical and special split in this hack so moves like Air slash in togekiss become physical which is a real same but then again I can't blame the hacker since this was done a long time ago before the possibility to implant the PSS was available, but who knows? To some of you it might be interesting to play a hack in that manner.
                      ----
                      And well, that pretty much concludes my first ROM Hack review. If you enjoyed this please show your support. Feel free to comment a hack/Fanmade game that you want me to review next.
                      Honestly I agree with you.
                      __________________

                      Currently working on my Fire Red Rom Hack Pokémon Bismuth
                      Hit me up on Discord if you have any questions: Matthew™#9890
                      Reply With Quote
                        #5436    
                      Old May 10th, 2017 (9:43 AM).
                      Da Man's Avatar
                      Da Man Da Man is offline
                      The One and Only
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2008
                        Location: Surrey, England
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Hardy
                        Posts: 335
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Inner Rhymes View Post
                        2) Pokémon upto gen 5 are incorporated in this hack which gives birth to a lot of variety. I was actually spoilt with choices when to came down to who I wanted to add to my team. The best part is that even the cries of the Pokémon are correctly done as compared to most hacks.
                        Not all the Gen 4 & 5 pokemon in both versions of Flora Sky have their actual cries, some use the cries of the original pokemon they replaced. Never understood why that is really.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #5437    
                        Old May 11th, 2017 (8:43 AM).
                        viper8890's Avatar
                        viper8890 viper8890 is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Dec 2014
                          Location: India
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Jolly
                          Posts: 377
                          Played it multiple times and need to say it's a really good hack
                          Reply With Quote
                            #5438    
                          Old May 31st, 2017 (4:01 AM).
                          Pepe12303 Pepe12303 is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Mar 2016
                            Posts: 1
                            Any places to farm for XP? I'm a bit underleved and going against the last gym and I need to train up my Pokémon. Anybody that gone thru the game already have a places where I could rack up XP?
                            Reply With Quote
                              #5439    
                            Old June 19th, 2017 (8:14 PM).
                            Its Brian's Avatar
                            Its Brian Its Brian is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2016
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 19
                              This is a great hack, the best hack rom i've ever played. Hope they'll add Physical/Special attack split, Fairy type and Mega in battle in the future
                              __________________
                              Reply With Quote
                                #5440    
                              Old August 3rd, 2017 (5:20 PM).
                              Sawsbuck's Avatar
                              Sawsbuck Sawsbuck is online now
                              used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
                               
                              Join Date: Aug 2017
                              Location: Dragonspiral Tower/Metro Detroit (313), Michigan
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Rash
                              Posts: 3,423
                              While you can definitely tell that this was based on Emerald, this is a very fun rom hack and the fact that I can have both Deerling and Sawsbuck in Emerald makes this one awesome (and that was the reason why I chose to play this)
                              __________________
                              Be strong, TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan. You're perfect as you are
                              "Do what you feel, the more absurd the better
                              Don't be afraid whatever you got, show
                              Flaunt your personality"
                              Reply With Quote
                                #5441    
                              Old August 4th, 2017 (1:48 AM).
                              Arrancar88's Avatar
                              Arrancar88 Arrancar88 is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2014
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 57
                                This hack was pretty enjoyable compare to Light Platinum(seriously finished hack and buggy as hell), which I played before this one. It is pretty much Hoenn extended, which I don't mind since I love 3rd gen. And finally a dark type gym.
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #5442    
                                Old August 6th, 2017 (3:31 PM).
                                dido295 dido295 is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Aug 2016
                                  Posts: 10
                                  This is probably by far, one of the best hacks I ever played :D
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #5443    
                                  Old September 10th, 2017 (11:17 AM).
                                  etchasketch's Avatar
                                  etchasketch etchasketch is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Dec 2012
                                    Location: Seoul
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 5
                                    Hey, this might not be the place to do this, as I haven't ever really commenting, mostly just reading and learning. However, while playing Flora Sky I have some sort of fatal error while entering Surence Town. I tried to look at the map on Advance Map to check out what the problem might be, but it also says there is an error on the map. I am just looking for some help, as it is pretty unfortunate if I managed to play this hack right up to the 8th gym only to have it crash on me. P.S. I love the game. The maps are really pretty and the story is interesting.
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #5444    
                                    Old October 9th, 2017 (8:29 AM).
                                    razzer344's Avatar
                                    razzer344 razzer344 is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jun 2017
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Relaxed
                                      Posts: 11
                                      Does anyone know how to evolve togetic in the mega version? The sun stone is replaced by a prism scale and togetic evolves by sun stone in the main and c-dex versions.
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #5445    
                                      Old May 24th, 2018 (8:08 AM).
                                      Inner Rhymes's Avatar
                                      Inner Rhymes Inner Rhymes is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: May 2017
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Quiet
                                        Posts: 325
                                        Turns out Flora Sky got an unofficial update: Pokemon Flora Sky rebirth with mega evolutions and gen 7 mons.
                                        __________________
                                        If there is anyone out here suffering or struggling to get through life, then please listen to my song. I hope it gives you the energy to continue fighting so you can see a brighter day.
                                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSfyWlEdZAc
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #5446    
                                        Old June 17th, 2018 (1:37 PM).
                                        bluhacks263's Avatar
                                        bluhacks263 bluhacks263 is offline
                                        Project Red in the making!
                                           
                                          Join Date: Mar 2018
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Quiet
                                          Posts: 39
                                          I played this back in 2014 which was my first rom hack I played. I never finished the game though after the 7th gym but this hack leaded me to other rom hacks. :)
                                          __________________
                                          Hacks I Support:
                                          -Liquid Crystal
                                          -Blazed Glazed
                                          -Crystal Clear
                                          -Theta Emerald EX
                                          -Aqua Blue
                                          My favorites


                                          Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Fire, Sea, and Light
                                          Reply With Quote
                                          Reply

                                          Quick Reply

                                          Join the conversation!

                                          Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                          Create a PokéCommunity Account
                                          Thread Tools

                                          Posting Rules
                                          You may not post new threads
                                          You may not post replies
                                          You may not post attachments
                                          You may not edit your posts

                                          BB code is On
                                          Smilies are On
                                          [IMG] code is On
                                          HTML code is Off

                                          Forum Jump


                                          All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:14 PM.