• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Alpha Prime

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Wow now that's a hack that really looks cool.
Can't wait to try this, it looks sick

gail

Having no limitation as limitation
Years
this looks really cool I will definitely play when the first alpha or beta comes out.
Does it has the original 386 pokemon or you added from later gens too?

KriXtuFher

PoKéMoN Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
Yes, its cool and nice if you'll use Johto and Kanto as your Hack's Region. Goodluck on this hack and to you.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 11, 2019
Those are some nice features you've decided to include.The 3 new types and the level capacity increase seem especially interesting,even among the rest.Portable spare party,mega evolution,all known pokemon and mission system are also quite appealing.Honestly,if you also substituted the use of HM with that of key items,there would be nothing left to be desired feature-wise.But with all those awesome features,I hope the rest of the game's aspects will be up to par.From what I can see in the screenshots,you're good graphic-wise in my opinion,the graphics have a nice feel to them.So i guess whether or not this hack lives up to its potential is dependent on your story/side stories and your script,so good luck with that.This hack has much potential so,even though it may be quite time consuming for you and the people helping you,I think it's not a hack that should be dropped midway.I look forward to the first release and in the distant future,the complete version.Good luck.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 21, 2018
Those are some nice features you've decided to include.The 3 new types and the level capacity increase seem especially interesting,even among the rest.Portable spare party,mega evolution,all known pokemon and mission system are also quite appealing.Honestly,if you also substituted the use of HM with that of key items,there would be nothing left to be desired feature-wise.But with all those awesome features,I hope the rest of the game's aspects will be up to par.From what I can see in the screenshots,you're good graphic-wise in my opinion,the graphics have a nice feel to them.So i guess whether or not this hack lives up to its potential is dependent on your story/side stories and your script,so good luck with that.This hack has much potential so,even though it may be quite time consuming for you and the people helping you,I think it's not a hack that should be dropped midway.I look forward to the first release and in the distant future,the complete version.Good luck.

I have to agree completely, the excitement and expectations for this is heavy and overflowing. The story in your description is quite appealing to me but the way it will unfold and the mysteries and what not is what I'm waiting for. ^^

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 11, 2019
That's some good advice, u wont be dissappointed :)
Good to hear,and thanks for replying Nisarg.A question though,as far as the story goes.In the story description you say that legendaries will be available in a certain order after the main story line.So perhaps I'm reading too much into it but are you thinking of making a mini story for each available legendary?I mean,you not minding making this a long game or even striving to do so,gives you the opportunity most pokemon games hadn't,that is to pay much attention to the details.Many legendaries so far,except for the main story ones,have been like 'Enter the Power Plant->Oh look,there's a Zapdos'. That's not bad in itself but since you're aiming for a longer game than the usual ones,you can probably afford to put a little story behind it.No offense by the way,I know that simply saying it is easier than actually implementing it in the game,just felt like suggesting it.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 11, 2019
Actually, it never crossed my mind and u actually gave me a brilliant Idea, Thanks!
aand yes, Each legendary will actually be something like a legendary ;)
You're welcome,good to see you're this excited about it.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 26, 2018
If i may ask, are you planning on having Megas as seperate evolutions ? or more "canon" style as in transform in mid battle and go back ? i mean Gaia did this best i think, you had to find "The special stones" seperately, and it was a fun adventure, also hopes for (way too wishful thinking here) adding secret places like gaia did, like inbetween trees and stuff, but i sure hope if you plan to have it that way, please try your best to NOT have pokemon who go mega, and then end up with the face forward sprite instead of you seeing their back, it really sets off the feel of a good mega evolution...
plus the whole mega evolving mid battle feels more right than to be stuck with a permanent charizardY when you wanna make him look cooler sometimes.... anyway, thank you, you have a wonderful project, and i wish you best of luck ! Stay awesome

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 26, 2018
Hmmm, I do have that reversion back system, but i was thinking of not making those many stones as i wud have to expand max no of items, currently i have mega system consist of only 2 items, keystone (in player's accessory) and a common mega stone for all mons, but im thinking of replacing it with each separate mega stones!

Understood ! also it would make the grind less since you don't need a SPECIFIC gem to get that mega Gengar out... so i see ya on that, and i think that is a wise decision, what i had suggested is just something for more "post game" content to expand the full experience and at the same time is a "little adventure" since you have to go to hidden caves (maybe using ancient power like the newer games ?) and between trees and stuff as mentioned before...
i have an idea tho for the storage problem, maybe its impossible to implement ? the Berry bag.... that exists, it contains several berries which are Give-able objects and it can hold unlimited amounts... have you thought about creating a similar bag ? to contain said mega gems ? would be quite handy and space efficient IMO...

Anyway, i honestly cannot wait for this project to make its way to sunlight, i'm eager to test this game, and i hope you're having fun making it, something forced would make it less enjoyable for both the creator and the player alike... take care sir, and good luck creating a great pokemon experience !

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 11, 2019
Well,Nisarg's plan is for all pokemon to be made available so I'd say mudkip will also be included.Sorry,that was meant for Sawan-Hassan28 but i must have made a mistake and didn't quote his comment.

RuFF

Hope you're having a RuFF day!
Years
You finally posted it. I love the screenshots specially the pokemon selection screen. Can't wait to play it!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 11, 2019
Understood ! also it would make the grind less since you don't need a SPECIFIC gem to get that mega Gengar out... so i see ya on that, and i think that is a wise decision, what i had suggested is just something for more "post game" content to expand the full experience and at the same time is a "little adventure" since you have to go to hidden caves (maybe using ancient power like the newer games ?) and between trees and stuff as mentioned before...
i have an idea tho for the storage problem, maybe its impossible to implement ? the Berry bag.... that exists, it contains several berries which are Give-able objects and it can hold unlimited amounts... have you thought about creating a similar bag ? to contain said mega gems ? would be quite handy and space efficient IMO...

Anyway, i honestly cannot wait for this project to make its way to sunlight, i'm eager to test this game, and i hope you're having fun making it, something forced would make it less enjoyable for both the creator and the player alike... take care sir, and good luck creating a great pokemon experience !

Hmmm, I do have that reversion back system, but i was thinking of not making those many stones as i wud have to expand max no of items, currently i have mega system consist of only 2 items, keystone (in player's accessory) and a common mega stone for all mons, but im thinking of replacing it with each separate mega stones!

Very good to know you're planning to implement the 'reversion back' system of mega evolution cause i agree with zenzo here that it's better than treating the mega stones as evolution stones and making the evolution permanent.I'd have to disagree with '1 megastone for all' idea because it would take about 40-50% of the fun out of the whole mega-evolution feature.I mean,in games like pokemon,half the fun is searching for and finding the pokemon/items,especially items which don't even have the training aspect like pokemon.I guess that's because the excitement goes down pretty fast after you've watched your pokemon mega evolve a dozen of times.So yeah,i support separate stones for each pokemon and zenzo's idea(which was very nice in my opinion if it's applicable) to make a separate key item to act like a bag for the mega stones should solve your backpack capacity problem.And if I could make a suggestion about the mega evolution aspect of your game myself,it's be pretty nice to be able to mega evolve the entirety of the party instead of just one pokemon.I don't know if that can be applied at the same time as the 'reversion back' system or at all but it would be nice.Or you could even make 6 'items' (including the keystone) that enable mega evolution,which you could even treat like badges and have them shown in the trainer card instead of in the bag.Items could be something like parts of an outfit (hat,jacket,shirt,pants,shoes,gloves) which coincidentally are also what every pokemon main character has been wearing since B.A (Before Ash). I don't know,the rest just came to mind when i thought about all 6 pokemon mega evolution,the way really could be way simpler if it's applicable at all.My suggestion is the 6 pokemon mega evolution itself really,it'd be something I'd like to see in the hack.Sorry if I sound unreasonable,what i said are just suggestions.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 26, 2018
While i agree on the matter of mega evolution not being used for the full party, as far as i've seen in anime, it has only been used once per party if i'm not mistaken, maybe the mega bracelet can only react once with a singular stone per battle, which is why i didn't mind that "issue"...
Another thing is i DID mention that the fact that they're all one item duplicated would take the "adventure" aspect away, this is why i suggested what the author of gaia did, secret places to explore and obtain the mega gems, maybe he could even make it so that you need to battle the same pokemon you want to mega evolve before doing it, as seen in the anime with lucario's mega stone.
On the other hand, putting stones in places that require dive could also be fun, like you have to use all of your HMs in order to obtain the mega gems, one thing i would hope is for (as you said if i'm not confused, its good anyway) having to obtain certain badges to use the stones in the first place, while not all of them, maybe the first 4 badges of the second region ? (that is if he's planning on doing something like Kanto and Jhoto with all 16 gyms)
On the topic of gyms, i thought of a weird yet funny idea, why not put wild encounters of the pokemon the gym members use inside of the gym itself ? like walking in the graveyard and finding a Gastly or something, would be more motivating to get the badges...
OR Just drop that idea xD, sounds stupid maybe, anyway, just give the elite 4 mega evolution once you clear the first region for the first try, just to make it harder to battle them a second time...
And please, give all the pokecenters/important places fly locations, it'd REALLY be helpful...
anyway! those are my dumb suggestions, have a good day everyone !

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 11, 2019
While i agree on the matter of mega evolution not being used for the full party, as far as i've seen in anime, it has only been used once per party if i'm not mistaken, maybe the mega bracelet can only react once with a singular stone per battle, which is why i didn't mind that "issue"...
Another thing is i DID mention that the fact that they're all one item duplicated would take the "adventure" aspect away, this is why i suggested what the author of gaia did, secret places to explore and obtain the mega gems, maybe he could even make it so that you need to battle the same pokemon you want to mega evolve before doing it, as seen in the anime with lucario's mega stone.
On the other hand, putting stones in places that require dive could also be fun, like you have to use all of your HMs in order to obtain the mega gems, one thing i would hope is for (as you said if i'm not confused, its good anyway) having to obtain certain badges to use the stones in the first place, while not all of them, maybe the first 4 badges of the second region ? (that is if he's planning on doing something like Kanto and Jhoto with all 16 gyms)
On the topic of gyms, i thought of a weird yet funny idea, why not put wild encounters of the pokemon the gym members use inside of the gym itself ? like walking in the graveyard and finding a Gastly or something, would be more motivating to get the badges...
OR Just drop that idea xD, sounds stupid maybe, anyway, just give the elite 4 mega evolution once you clear the first region for the first try, just to make it harder to battle them a second time...
And please, give all the pokecenters/important places fly locations, it'd REALLY be helpful...
anyway! those are my dumb suggestions, have a good day everyone !

I haven't watched a pokemon anime in a long time so I didn't know about the lucario megastone thing.But now that you did mention it,personally I think that it could be used a bit differently in the sense that Nisarg could make a special location that you can go to to 'activate' the megastones which are supposedly dormant before you do so.Like for example,after you finish the league of the first region (or the only region,same thing) and you go back home and talk to the professor,he/she could tell you of a tower on a island or mysterious cave that suddenly appeared so he asks you to check it out and if you go there with a mega stone,you battle the respective pokemon to activate the stone.Also (but due to the number of stones it would be way too much work) there could be an extremely tiny mini map for each stone which would act like the 'floor of the guardian pokemon' to which you would be transported every time you went to the special location with a new mega stone.As for the way to get the mega stones,don't forget that Nisarg is also planning to implement a mission system so he could also take advantage of that.Basically he has a variety of choices so I wouldn't worry.As for your gym idea,from whatever perspective I look at it,I don't really see how it would motivate me or how it would have any other meaning except annoy some people.Unless it's treated as a training area and pokemon give 1.25 exp of what wild ones do.So it would give more exp than wild pokemon on routes (1.0) but less than trainers (1.5). Well,I think I've talked for a bit too long so I'll stop here.

Back