• 56 replies

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 12 Hours Ago
28,180 posts
13.6 Years
I'm not sure if I'll be available tonight.. but I'll see about stopping by. :D

I'm not much of a Halloween spirit type of person but grandpa likes to sit around outside and hand candy out to passing kids lol. He doesn't have much else to do. As far as scary games and movies go.. I will definitely need company or I'd freak out. So easily startled. -sigh-

art blog | art thread | mal
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer

Age 25
Male
Auguste Isles
Seen December 13th, 2017
Posted October 24th, 2017
2,511 posts
5.3 Years

Oh! Speaking of spooky video games... I forgot to mention that on the nights of the 30th and 31st I will be spending time listening to spooky game music in Pokecommunity's Video Game Music Room.
I'll be joining for tonight since I have nothing better to do for the night.

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 12 Hours Ago
28,180 posts
13.6 Years
Soo we had a lot more kids Trick or Treat this year than before. Noticed soo many of them outside. We got 7 bags of chocolate/candy and ran out of things to give within a few hours. D: How was everyone else's Halloween?

sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Hikamaru

Age 27
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
Posted September 4th, 2018
50,232 posts
9.2 Years
I had to go grocery shopping that day, and no I don't my family was trick-or-treated at all. Apparently the kids that live around my apartment complex don't seem to have interest as far as I know.
Gone forever for personal reasons.
Visit my Tumblr page if you wish to contact me.

http://daikenkki.tumblr.com/

aeternum

Not Suitable For All Ages

Indiana
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted April 12th, 2020
13,231 posts
7.2 Years
I worked Halloween away. We weren't really busy though, so I sat there scrolling through instagram and facebook looking at all of my friends who were out partying and having a good ol time. There was this old couple that came through the drive thru and gave us four bags of assorted candy though in a sort of reverse trick or treating type thing? I dunno. It was interesting.

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 12 Hours Ago
28,180 posts
13.6 Years
Well, hopefully Halloween will be more eventful next year. There are so many events here in NYC I could have attended but in the end I lazied out and stayed home. Going to be even harder now that I'm a full time employee. v o v

Thank you for participating in this year's Club Nightmare, all! Since Halloween has been over for a while now I'll lock this up and unstick it. See you all next year. ;p

sheep x bobandbill 5ever