• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] CiCi's Dark Arts

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
cassie and saulresized.png

Here's a piece I finished last night, when Cassie once again meets the demon from the graveyard, Saul. After seeing her help pass on a restless spirit, Saul was compelled to attach himself to Cassie.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2021
These are amazing! Your artworks have so much movement which is so difficult to convey. It feels like they're telling stories. The linework is so expressive as well!

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
These are amazing! Your artworks have so much movement which is so difficult to convey. It feels like they're telling stories. The linework is so expressive as well!

Thanks so much! ♥♥ Most of pics do indeed come from stories I'm writing, though some are just fluff like the fighting starters, haha. Getting movement in my pieces has been one of the hardest parts of drawing (that and the ever-time-consuming backgrounds) but I'm happy to know it's coming across well. Thank you for the kind words!

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Been wanting to get more comfortable uploading sketches and unfinished but still finished works, so here are some of those.

dogs.png
Dark boi doggo I drew

Zuko x Rora again.png
Some Zuko x Rora that I drew :3 How cute

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
These are so unique! I loved the starters, Kiidra and Yvette and Tachi drawings. I feel sad for Tachi :( RIP
But then, keep up this good work :)

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Thank you, Sid! I sometimes am very upset about Tachi still, but these drawings really helped me out. ♥

And a little update for everyone, our favorite edge lord hedgehog: Shadow!
shadow.jpg

Logiteq

Lil Barney
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 23, 2020
I'd love to know if you're still accepting requests! These are really good! If you are still doing requests, I'd like to have some Pokemon drawn for my fan game. If you can, I can tell you more about it through PM.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
OMG I LOVE THESE??? That Shadow piece is just precious! I just love your cross-hatching style so much.

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Aaah, I'm so sorry it's been so long! Thank you to both of you for enjoying my art! Logiteq, I will definitely be PMing you, if you're still interested in those drawings. I wouldn't mind doing a few!

And to apologize for my lack of content, here's some... Well, content! :D
annie hugs yvette.jpg
Here's some Annie and Yvette hugging! Okay, so it's really more like Annie hugging Yvette, but Annie is definitely my more loving, compassionate, touchy character. Yvette hates everyone! :3 Annie is just lucky that she has plot armor here 'cuz I sure wouldn't if I decided to hug Yvette. She'd probably bite my head off. I don't think she likes me very much ^^"

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
KC commishbg1watermarked.jpg

Finished a commission for $5.00 for my good friend, KCisSICKnasty. He's a Twitch streamer who frequently plays games, currently playing Fallout: New Vegas and a few "wild cards" here and there. Feel free to check him out on Twitch, Twitter, or Facebook (under the name KCisSICKnasty) if you'd like! He obviously got the non-watermarked version :P

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Thank you so much~ 🖤🖤 Been practicing with this shading style for a few years now. :)

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Updating with a couple more commissioned works, for anyone interested to see what I can do!

Spoiler:

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Awww, so cute! Why haven't I been in this section in a hot minute XD
Also, the two previous works are so good! Just to clarify: is the purple haired character in the previous one a goat?

Hehe, thanks so much~! And the purple-haired girl is a bunny rabbit :)

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Got another piece, this time not a commission! Just a piece that I drew last night on my Twitch stream of my characters 🖤 Enjoy the 1920s aesthetic that is life for me!

Eddie and the gang.jpg
Eddie (Edwin) the Bat, Vik (Viktor) the Wolf, and Lottie the Jumping Spider, just enjoying their time in Eddie's treehouse. Vik isn't ever allowed to touch the book that Lottie is reading because it's already possessed him once. It's inactive now, but they don't want to take any chances. Unfortunately, Vik is kind of obsessed with the book, got drunk, and irritated the hell out of Lottie about reading the book before passing out on the floor. Eddie is just an innocent (and kind of dumb) bystander.

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Hehe, thanks so much! <3 That book really is too much trouble, but all three of them have some morbid curiosity with it. Lottie is in it for the 'science', Vik is in it for the obsession, and Eddie is in it for the adventure.

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Oh, CiCi, what is this? Is this what I think it is? Another commission? Ugh.

... Dang, rude. Anyway, here's a commission I did for KCisSICKnasty, who you may remember commissioned me once before. This is a little different since it's a big commission (the biggest I've done thus far) and took several days of work, but we both really like how it turned out! Hopefully you guys will like it, too! :D

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif

Back