• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Agora: GT12's Skype chat

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
96i3KSD.png
The Agora: Skype chat​
kuYWy02.png

Introduction
Many of the ancient Greek city-states had a gather point in the city, the so-called Agora. Its original purpose was the location where the statements of the king could be heard and citizens gathered for their military duties, but over time it became the social center where merchants kept their stalls and where democratic voting was kept.
As the PokéCommunity is spread all over the world, a square as gathering point would be unthinkable. Thanks to modern technologies we don't have to rely on carrier pigeons either. So if you like to chat and/or call up your buddies for some chit chat about the latest happenings of what is going on with each others lives or just want to have some fun with the rest of the PC members and maybe end up meeting/becoming friends with members that you have not come across or just haven't spoken much to? The Agora is the place to be!

Hosts
  • Kiriyuuki Kasuna (samyz.waqar)
  • Lycanthropy (aerocheese)
  • Meganium (iheartstephanieabrams)
  • Klippy (live:klippy)
  • Hiroshi Sotomura
  • LORD ANTE (xninjacloudx)
How does this work?
It's pretty easy. All you have to do is to log in Skype and click the dark blue button at the bottom of this post. It is mandatory to post your Skype name in this thread so we know nobody is stealing your identity.
If you haven't installed Skype already, no problem. The software is easy and free to download here.
Any problems, like being unable to join or install Skype, can be asked in this thread and we'll gladly help you out.

But wait, there's more! Everyone participating in the Skype chat, will receive this wonderful emblem:
Lv3xTDg.png

Rules
  • Logically all PokéCommunity rules apply
  • Cursing language is allowed as long as you do not do it excessively.
  • Respect other peeps around you! This is for everyone.
  • All topics are welcome, but, if there may be a topic that should cause harm to one or more members of the community, immediate action will be taken.
  • Please do not invite non-PokéCommunity members into the chat! We cannot be responsible for their behavior and there is not much we can do!
  • If you wish to add other members to your contacts, PLEASE ask for their consent in doing so, as it's respectful and good manners; common sense applies.
  • Spamming the chat is not allowed.
  • Maybe the most important one: have fun!

Closed. Tune in again next time!

Last edited:

TSS_Killer

The (6) Train BCCS Owner
Years
I would like to once again put my name into the hat for host. I will be able to dedicate the time to host starting tomorrow evening (I'm in EDT). Skype name once again is tsskiller.

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
I would like to once again put my name into the hat for host. I will be able to dedicate the time to host starting tomorrow evening (I'm in EDT). Skype name once again is tsskiller.

The time for recruiting hosts has long passed, so the answer is no, my apologies.

Everyone will be added ASAP, do nudge if we haven't in the next 12 hours though!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
If anyone is having trouble accessing the link on my post, PLEASE let me or any of the hosts know. It works if you have updated to the latest skype version. I highly recommend you to update.

If you're one of those people who don't wanna update (although you should lol), add one of us and we'll drag you in the chat.:P

Back