• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Ruby Destiny Series

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
i assume jagold just ran out of steam, creating 3 (2 and a half) fantastic hacks and spending years after polishing them takes a lot out of you i'm sure.

in any event the OP was edited on july 28th so jagold is still active certainly, perhaps they can shed more light on the situation

The creator cancelled broken timeline, he announced it on his YouTube channel

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 12, 2017
Hey, just played the beta of 4! Loving this!!! Multiple regions and even choosing where you start? Awesome!! Can?t wait to see the final version! If there is any way I could contribute, please let me know!

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Hey, just played the beta of 4! Loving this!!! Multiple regions and even choosing where you start? Awesome!! Can?t wait to see the final version! If there is any way I could contribute, please let me know!
Broken timeline is cancelled

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
After wasting 1 hour to find a proper ROM for Reign of Legends to patch, I seem to finally have found one...

It's EU v.1.2, not 1.0 nor 1.1! Its hash via md5sum (linux utility) is 3e1b2065b3837c14ffbd03fe205fdfd7 and ROM index # is 2006. Happy New Year 2018 everyone :)

Last edited:

Trainer 766

There are Ruby hacks it there which do have the PSS. Pokemon Ruby Renev is a good example.

No, there are not. In fact, Ruby Renev's "PSS Split" are mere icons. Which means the elemental punches are all still special attacks, and they have the special damage icon. AteCain himself said that on the first page of Ruby Renev.

Since Broken Timeline is already cancelled and the all three hacks that came before were started in not even 2011, then it's a definite no-no for a PSS Split.

DarkHerald

Darkness, My Sanctuary
Years
I've been trying to patch this to a clean Ruby ROM with tsukuyomi, but I keep getting a failed message. What specific Ruby ROM should I be using for this? I've used both U v1.0 and U v1.1. If there is a workable ROM, can someone point me in the right direction. Also if it is at all possible to make it an .ips file, that would be appreciated. I tried to patch RoL v4 to a Ruby ROM but it failed as well.

Last edited:

DarkHerald

Darkness, My Sanctuary
Years
So Entei has Roar which of course auto ends the fight with him. Am I under the assumption that you can no longer catch him then and locking me out of Angellan? If so, you may want to change that in future updates as those that are ill prepared and up to this point, every legend on the overworld runs away, can get it. I would have liked to get all the legends, but if this causes it to be locked out, it should be changed rather than have "Sorry about the roar thing, but will leave it as is as its part of the original moveset."

EDIT: Found a potential bug if not known already. In Morient Town, the house next to the Pokemon Center is a Mart, when exiting you are warped to Vermillion. The house in the upper right warps you back to Sun Ford.

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
No, there are not. In fact, Ruby Renev's "PSS Split" are mere icons. Which means the elemental punches are all still special attacks, and they have the special damage icon. AteCain himself said that on the first page of Ruby Renev.

Since Broken Timeline is already cancelled and the all three hacks that came before were started in not even 2011, then it's a definite no-no for a PSS Split.

I actually looked up the first page if Pokemon Ruby Renev and it does not state they are just icons, furthermore the PSS is present in the features list.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
EDIT: Like I said, PSS Split for Ruby isn't possible.[/URL]

Unlike FireRed and Emerald, Ruby's PSS breaks a few abilities and moves are no longer buffed/nerfed under weather. I still applied it anyway in RD:BT (reboot) but lazy me didn't check if it was working properly or not.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I noticed that Sprinephy and Shaymin don't have their own sprites in Rescure Rangers 2014 V1, and Whispiree doesn't have its own backsprite(I noticed this because it is a catchable Pokemon). I guess they were forgotten when you were replacing the old sprites. I hope that this can be fixed, because I love this series very much.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
I noticed that Sprinephy and Shaymin don't have their own sprites in Rescure Rangers 2014 V1, and Whispiree doesn't have its own backsprite(I noticed this because it is a catchable Pokemon). I guess they were forgotten when you were replacing the old sprites. I hope that this can be fixed, because I love this series very much.

To be quite honest, I don;t think it's going to happen since Destiniedjagold has quit Rom hacking. :(

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
To be quite honest, I don;t think it's going to happen since Destiniedjagold has quit Rom hacking. :(

If it's true, I think I can do something to fix this. I exported the sprites of those Pokemon from Life Of Guardians and put them in Rescure Rangers 2014 V1 to fix this problem. And I checked out the rom to find out if I can fix the repeating events, but I realized that I can't, because I think this problem is caused by the maps which contains more than 48 person events. Fixing this may cause more glitches, and I can't take the risk of destroying the whole game. So I only fixed those sprites. If people wish to have those sprites fixed, they can use this patch:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bzb6n...tiny2-RescueRangers(2014v1 Sprites Fixed).ips

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 22, 2018
Okay... so.. I hope posting here will be okay. I'm playing the guardian back version. I got to the place where the boat is. Attempting to return back to mentioned city for the battle, I met the rival that uses my starter to catch a raltz. After battling him the game freezes over the city. So I can't see my sprite. Do I need to start over?

Back