• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen You first impressions on Ultra Necrozma

Years
UuWQDMc.png

When Ultra Necrozma's design was revealed and it was this, what were your immediate thoughts afterwards?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
It actually looked reaaaally cool!

But, I didn't expect how well it would battle. When I was battling it though, oh man, what a challenge. xD

Years
At first, I was somewhat underwhelmed because it kinda looked like a concept drawing at first, but I think over time I've grown kinda used to it, idk.

But... yeah, that battle was certaintly interesting. xD It took me a few tries to take it down.

Years
To be honest, I hated it and still hate its design. I really never liked regular Necrozma's design and never actually caught Necrozma on my main save on Sun (or in any of my runs of Ultra Moon).

I was also disappointed with its battle. I solo'd it with Pyukumuku without even trying.

Back