Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games created by the community. Browse the collection or post your own!

Ad Content

#951   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 1 Day Ago (6:34 AM).

Hello. I've just gotten the 6th badge and I wanted to say that I really love your game (the story, the characters, the omuran pokemon, everything pretty much). Can't wait to see how the story will continue on. Just wanted to ask if you have considered making mega evolutions for Wiseraph and Omuran Crobat or other Omuran variants? I've raised my crobat from the very start of my adventure and I'm certain I'll be keeping her to the endgame! Wiseraph, Omuran Usaring and Pelistorm are bomb too! Anyway if it's not possible thats fine. Thanks for making a great game!
      #952   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old 1 Day Ago (11:15 AM).

I got phantump to lv 35 but he did not evolve plz help
        #953   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old 22 Hours Ago (2:50 PM).

Hello ,i have a question , i gor electabuzz and want to evolve it to electrivire, and i dont know how have thunderstone and electrizer,,, he is lv 32... and this link doesnt work, it says " page expired",,,
        http;empyrean.getforge.io
          #954   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old 21 Hours Ago (3:50 PM).

Quote:
          Originally Posted by SpinSpinSpin View Post
          Is there a place to find the amulet coin in this game? The auto-generated wiki has expired, so I can't check that for item locations if it had them.

I like the game so far. The music is very catchy in certain areas. It'd be cool if there was a list of downloadable songs, or at least the ability to listen to them on YT. How many are original, and how many are not? I'm not familiar with every pokemon generation.
          The Amulet Coin is not yet in the game. If you're short on money, try planting Apriplums. There'll also be a mining area later on where you'll be able to get rare stuff.

The songs are all from various other games, whether Pokemon games, Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, Legend of Legaia,... I might make a YT playlist containing all of them.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by cccvys View Post
          Hello. I've just gotten the 6th badge and I wanted to say that I really love your game (the story, the characters, the omuran pokemon, everything pretty much). Can't wait to see how the story will continue on. Just wanted to ask if you have considered making mega evolutions for Wiseraph and Omuran Crobat or other Omuran variants? I've raised my crobat from the very start of my adventure and I'm certain I'll be keeping her to the endgame! Wiseraph, Omuran Usaring and Pelistorm are bomb too! Anyway if it's not possible thats fine. Thanks for making a great game!
          Hey, glad you enjoyed it! I don't have any plans to make megas of those particular Pokemon. If I do make some megas in the future, the starters that don't have special forms yet will take priority. Pelistorm might receive something special though ;)

Quote:
          Originally Posted by bluelightstar View Post
          I got phantump to lv 35 but he did not evolve plz help
          Sorry, I was wrong earlier. It's level 37.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Hibernian View Post
          Hello ,i have a question , i gor electabuzz and want to evolve it to electrivire, and i dont know how have thunderstone and electrizer,,, he is lv 32... and this link doesnt work, it says " page expired",,,
          http;empyrean.getforge.io
          Have your Electabuzz hold Electrizer and level him up during the day. I forgot where I have put one, though, so you'll have to look around. If you don't find anything by the end of this version, I'll make sure to add it in the next one.

#955   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old 20 Hours Ago (4:50 PM). Edited 7 Hours Ago by Shabootiquiqui.

Hello, recently I uninstalled the game after raging when my computer crashed ): , leaving my save file many hours back. Is there any way for me to get my save file back?
            EDIT: I was at the part in which you get the hotel keys In Sylene city, with a Greninja, Snorlax, Infernape, Gardevoir and Valkyreon if you need to know that.

Also, Are their HMS in Empyrean, or are their different means of using fly,cut, etc.

Sorry for the inconvenience, thanks.
              #956   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old 8 Hours Ago (5:27 AM).

Hopefully I'm not asking too many questions; Could someone please tell me what type of pokemon Arch Cyborg 00 is weak against? I've been trying to defeat him for so long now; it usually KOs my pokes exept wiseraph. Is it ground that it's weak against?

Quick Reply