• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Avengers 4

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
What are some of our expectations for the next Avengers film? Anything in particular we'd like to see happening with Thanos?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
It won't be bad but won't be overwhelmingly fantastic either which is what most MCU films are despite what people claim. I'd like to see Hawkeye again at least, he's a cool character that gets sidelined. I wish he'd have his own tv show or movie, he's a great character.

As for Thanos, I dunno what I would like to see with him. He's not the most exciting villain but media and hype makes him seem like a deep compelling and interesting villain. He is a good villain with actual characterization in comparison to other generic MCU ones though.

Last edited:

Xertified

Shtposting is my life.
Years
I hope to see some Ant-Man action and the quantum realm taking a part in the plot. Would be cool for them to shrink into the quantum realm and time travel or something. I just want to see it again.

ImMrRoboto

That's MISTER Roboto to you!
Years
Personally, I think everyone that got dusted is coming back. Before the movie was released, Marvel said that all the deaths in Infinity War were permanent, and I think it just meant characters that got killed in other ways (Heimdall, Loki, Gamora, Vision), and they're going to find some way to undo everything Thanos did with the Gauntlet. Dr. Strange gave up the Time Stone to save Tony, then said that it was the only way, he clearly had some greater plan in mind.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'd personally like to see a redemption of Thanos; judging by how his character was portrayed in Avengers 3, it's not at all unlikely. An introduction to an even bigger threat in the end credit is also something I'd imagine to happen (Galactus?).

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
I'm not a fan of Thanos getting redeemed, he is a deeply messed up guy who murdered essentially half of the life in the universe.

Back