• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loxippo's Pokemon Grotto

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
Years
[a id]at4[/a id]welcome to hiphiphippo and loxius's trade thread ^-^
this post is hiphiphippo's section! look below for [alink id="at1"][loxius's section!][/alink id]
kewv4h.png
i got AR so i wont be relying on loxius for cloning! yay!
that means that i will be able to get my trades done faster~ :3

☼EASTER EGG HUNT☼
EVENT IS OVER

winners will receive:
116ibl1.png

Shiny Modest Lv. 1 Exeggcute
Egg Moves: Synthesis, Leaf Storm

exeggcutes are ready now! we will also VM you
VM loxius if you haven't been VMed and want yours now

winners:

Spoiler:

Rules♥

• no hacks (if you find that one of my pokes are hacked, let me know and give you a refund)
  • don't trade me eggs please
  • post in the thread if you want something, then we can take it into VMs (if you want) do not PM me unless it is absolutely necessary!
  • be patient and polite please - no flaming!
  • put your FC where i can see it (if you have more than 1 FC in your sig, tell me know which one to use)

note:
  • let me know if you want something of equal value to hold while i work on your pokémon
  • don't hesitate to ask questions or make offers ^-^
  • you are responsible for picking up your pokemon; i will VM you when it is ready but i will not constantly remind you!
  • please notify me if i forget about your trade/request or skip over your post!
  • i will redistribute your pokémon unless you tell me otherwise
  • if you request so, i will clone a pokemon that you are trading me and give it back.
    this is only for pokemon that are being exchanged during a trade. i will not clone other pokemon solely for the purpose of cloning

some pokémon i trade will be cloned, let me know if you're not ok with that

all of my pokémon are redistributable unless otherwise stated
let me know if you do not want your pokémon to be redistributed -
otherwise, i will be adding it to this thread

Key♥

Spoiler:

FRIEND CODE:
2536 4980 5377

OT: Anne
ID No: 22306

OT: Winston
ID No: 17491

OT: Mandy
ID No: 00209​

Services♥

-breeding
(natures, egg moves, genders, abilities, nicknames)
please use the request form below so i don't miss any information!
i will only take 3 breeding requests at a time so i wont be overwhelmed with requests!
see list below request form - do not request when the list is full!

Spoiler:

-EV training
(most accurate with UT pokes) - use form below

Spoiler:

-trade evolutions
-spreading pokerus
-happiness evolving
may take up to 3 days

-TMs
i have all TMs, and plenty of them, so please feel free to ask for them!
i'll trade up to 6 at a time
when requesting TMs, please include the TM number(s) so i can find them
i can also tutor any HM to a pokemon
loxius also offers this for free, but you can ask for whoever's quicker

and anything else i think of that i could do..
if i didnt include something, ask me if i'm able to do it and i'll let you know

EV'd/IV'd/UT Pokémon♥

i can change the nicknames for any pokémon except for those who do not have me as their OT
not all are Lv. 100
ask me for additional info that you would like to know
[a id]at3[/a id]

Spoiler:

Egg Moved Pokémon♥

this section includes pokémon that i've bred that have egg moves and decent natures
they're all free, but i won't be cloning them so they're first come-first serve
they're all lvl 1, UT
none of them have nicknames, but if you would like, i will rename any of them

Spoiler:

Pokémon I can Breed♥

i can breed the following pokémon with these natures:
modest, adamant, timid, jolly, docile, bold, impish, careful, hasty, gentle, calm, hardy, serious, rash, brave, lax, quiet, lonely, naughty, relaxed, naive, and sassy
[a id]at5[/a id]

Spoiler:

Other Pokémon♥

if you want a copy of these, just offer something!
feel free to ask for natures/additional info
hover over a pokémon for more info
the dittos' IVs may not be 100% accurate

Spoiler:

Mystery Eggs♥

255p07r.jpg

i'm offering mystery eggs for free! i have several random eggs in my PC boxes, and so does loxius.
just ask loxius or me if you want one.
i can trade up to 4 at a time, but feel free to ask for as many as you want

Wants♥

for breeding services/other pokes section:
(it's ok if you dont have any of these to offer)

-any pokémon that i don't have (see pokémon i have/can breed)
-most shinies
-mild ditto
for any service/trade:
-anything IV bred/EV trained
-event pokemon that i dont have
-modest togepi with tri attack (worth multiple pokes/services!)
-perfect dittos/ones with decent IVs (excluding modest)
-anything you think i might be interested in (can be from your trade thread)

EV trainers
i'm also looking for EV trainers!
if you are willing to EV train for either me or loxius, we will be happy to reward you! (see loxius's section for rewards)
you may offer to EV for either of us or you may specify who. if you offer for either, we will decide among ourselves

yes, i realize that one of my services are EV training yet i'm asking for EV trainers, but i have my reasons!
people who request a pokémon to be EV trained will not have their pokémon passed on to another EV trainer other than me or loxius

Pick-Up Section♥

these are pokémon that i've finished breeding, training, cloning etc. that are ready to be picked up.
i will also notify you and do my best to track you down, but you are still responsible for picking up your pokémon

Spoiler:

White List/Valued Customers♥

these people have really helped our collection and business grow or helped us out a lot in some other way. we really appreciate it! ^-^
(in no particular order)

Kalsard
[.Batzarro.]
[NotoriouzElmo]
[Death_Mande]
[~RNC~]
[coots]

[Waffles]

[alink id="at4"][back to top][/alink id][a id]at1[/a id]​

Last edited:
Years
Welcome to Loxippo's Pokemon Grotto Part Two

-All pokemon here are cloned so please take that into account-

Alright let's get started on this shall we? Keep in mind that I'm just starting out and I'll pretty up this thread once I get unlazyfied.

Just an overview of what I'll have in my thread:

• Mostly ev'd/iv'd pokemon. Some may be shiny if that's what you're looking for.

[*]I also have a couple UT shinies and legendaries.

[*]No events as I haven't been playing long enough to collect those. ;P
Rules: Are same as hiphiphippo's rules.

NOTE TO ALL TRADERS: I WILL be putting all pokemon I receive from trades on this thread! If you do not want me to you'll have to specifically tell me what I can and cannot redistribute and it is your responsibility to make it clear to me that I may not redistribute your pokemon. Personally I believe that if you trade away pokemon you do exactly that. Trade it away, all your rights to it along with the pokemon but whatever to each his own. However that being said I do respect redistribution rules to the best of my ability but I may slip up here and there so please do make it clear with me. If there are any problems with any of the pokemon on my part of the thread you may PM/VM me and let me know please.

245suicune1.png

EV'd/IV'd☼

Note: Some of the below iv's maybe a little inaccurate but they'll always be close to what I'm posting and in most cases are higher than what I post.

Spoiler:

Breeding☼

Spoiler:

Services☼

Rare candy leveling service.
I have all TM's so just ask and I can provide.
I have all kinds of pokeballs so just ask. ;P
I can make banners so just give me details of what you'd like and I can make it for you. Since this does take effort and time I'd like an ev'd pokemon preferably of my choice.

Wants☼

IV'd Pokemon.
EV'd Pokemon I don't have.
Any well IV'd UU/NU pokemon. I'm looking to getting into those tiers. ;P
Now looking for EV trainers!

Specific wants:
Rash Nidoran/Nidoking (good IV's)
Naughty Seviper (good IV's)
Impish Quagsire (good IV's)
Kecleon Careful/Adamant nature (good IV's)
Moar NU

EV Training☼

I decided to change the reward according to how fast you can ev train.
1 hour- 2 pokemon of your choice.
1 hour+ 1 pokemon of your choice.
1 year+ You owe me 3 pokemon. >-> Jk.. sorta.

Pending Trades☼

Spoiler:

If you have a pending trade with me and I've missed it please let me know.

More to be added later..

Get to Know Us☼

Spoiler:

Blacklist☼

Garloki72 - Trading a hacked Arcanine and taking a copy of my Scizor.

Last edited:

gtarbeast

Check out my youtube
Years
i can send you a poke right now, the only thing i dont understand is how to spread it, cause i got it on platnuim and i could not transfer it then the next day it was gone haha. anyways i can get on wifi right now and just pick it up tommarrow

Years
She just went to bed but I can get you pokerus as well if you need it. The way you spread it is by keeping your infected pokemon in your party and just do a couple battles. Eventually your entire party will get infected and you'll be able to spread it more. :] Just a tip you should keep at least a couple pokerus infected pokemon inside your pc because it won't get cured as long as it's inside.

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
Years
Hey, can you breed me a : Staryu Trait: Natural Cure & Nature: Timid Thanks alot. I'll trade for a relicanth?. Damn Firefox is making my enter button not work on this forum. =(

Last edited:
Years
Lol D; She just went to bed so it'll have to wait till tomorrow but I believe she can do it.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
What do you want for a Horsea? .-. I don't have very much... just started in HG and want to raise it alongside of me :3~

Years
Hey do you have a wants list because I'm interested in your scizor.
Oh yeah I guess I should add that huh xD Uhm right now I'm just looking for EV'ed pokemon or shinies with beneficial natures.
Oh and TM's are always nice since I don't have infinite supplies like other people. :3

Years
Right now I really need a Calm Mind TM for my Suicune. I have no idea what number it is. D:

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
Years
I have calm mind on pearl ( need to get off pal park first though), but a tm for your scizor doesn't seem to be equal in trading. Any other TM?

Years
@ .Batzarro. I've got a couple UT shinies with some good natures however I doubt their EV's would be that great.

@ Kalsard Do you have any PP maxes? I forgot I needed those. Also are you able to clone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back