• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Axis

Guest123123

Upon loading demo 2, I was in Spatial Ruins, but nothing happened there (I can't remember whether I did the events there in demo 1 or not). Then I tried going to Alta's gym but couldn't enter. Walking into the door does nothing, and interacting with it also does nothing. Am I missing something, or is it possible I've messed up my save file by doing demo 2 events in demo 1?

EDIT: After seeing that the early game received graphical and story updates, I've decided to replay from the beginning.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 12, 2024
Upon loading demo 2, I was in Spatial Ruins, but nothing happened there (I can't remember whether I did the events there in demo 1 or not). Then I tried going to Alta's gym but couldn't enter. Walking into the door does nothing, and interacting with it also does nothing. Am I missing something, or is it possible I've messed up my save file by doing demo 2 events in demo 1?

EDIT: After seeing that the early game received graphical and story updates, I've decided to replay from the beginning.

It's possible you did mess with the save file yeah. I remember you went further than you should have all that time ago. A thing to mention is that v3(the upcoming version) is not really compatible with the current version due to me handling the events a lot differently. You'd have had to restart anyway.

Guest123123

It's possible you did mess with the save file yeah. I remember you went further than you should have all that time ago. A thing to mention is that v3(the upcoming version) is not really compatible with the current version due to me handling the events a lot differently. You'd have had to restart anyway.
Thank you for letting me know about the next version's incompatibility. I'm already at the second gym, but if I'd need to restart anyway for v3, I'll just wait until then.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 12, 2024
Progress Log (v3):
Currently Doing:
- v3 maps revamped! (100% complete).
- Main story reviewed and changed, to stop at where v1 ended.
- Side quests added in most towns, missing just Ikuchi, Imogi and Typhos now.
- Waiting on adding PokéRides.
- Overworld art for trainers.
- Starter backsprites.

An update! Not a big one, but I'm pretty close to v3 release now. Essentially what's missing is the Pokéride, some sidequests in Ikuchi/Typhos Towns, trainers and the trainer artwork.
I've been rethinking my publishing plan so that it lessens the work needed and splits it up right.
Before, I was just gonna do one big huge update and go to 11 gyms. However it's been 6 months, I started working and the time spent making the game is reduced. So instead, I've decided to split the update up into 4 mini patches which should get through the bulk of what was planned for the full v3 release.
V3 will go just past the 4th gym like v1 did, but now with the updated story, encounters and visual look. Any minor patches in between v3 and v3.1 will be bug fixes to guarantee I never have to touch that part of the game again.
V3.1 will be up to the 7th gym, so currently just past where the Ladanax Island events are in v2. V3.2 will then go and finally get to the newer stuff in North Azarium, going to the 10th gym. And finally v3.3 will finish the patch off just getting to the new desert area(it's gonna be big so chock full of content, especially with the Olympia Dome) and wrapping off the 11th gym.

After that, the v4 stuff will start. V4 may follow like the v3 updates were to lessen the burden on me to create. Anyway, that's my first update for 2018, hope you're looking forward to v3 coming super soon!
Keep up to date at the Discord

Last edited:
Years
I freeze at the moment after I pick my starter and leave the room, then I talk to Olog, and he walks away then I freeze.... any ideas?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2022
I'm currently stuck in the mining base and don't know what to do. I found the daycare lady, but nothing happens besides a bit of dialogue. There's also a guy in the town who saves thanks for saving us when I haven't saved anyone yet.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 12, 2024
Oh boy has it been a while. And I'm still working on this, too, just fyi. It's just slow as a solo-dev, as you can tell :nod:.

Progress Log (v3):
Currently Doing:
- Side quests in Typhos Town.
- Overworld art for trainers.
- General UI stuff, testing etc.

Now this doesn't seem like a lot, but there's a lot to modify still. New summary screens, new overworlds for certain trainer classes (which takes a bit and even then i have to be motivated). Obviously I need a few more testers for whenever the last few bits need testing (currently fully tested to the end of Selinus).
I know some of you are wanting to play the new version, and I get that. I do need a bit of a hand to get things sped up sometimes, though. I also see a lot of you getting issues with the older version and I can't really help with that since all the changes I'd make would be voided when I do finish this patch, so just some patience, please :boogie:

As always you can join the Discord to ask questions and stay up to date with progress (despite how rarely I post it). Heck, you can even apply to beta test or help with the development.

Now, a new announcement.
Introducing...
The playable areas available in v3!
v3map.png

Yes yes, I know, it's a lot smaller than the last version. But hear me out, there's been a lot added, like the encounters have been shuffled around, new sidequests, the story has changed juuust a bit, oh and one last thing I think you'll enjoy.

Spoiler:

Anyway that's all I have for you this update...or is it?

One final thing. A small teaser :smile:

Space.gif

Years
I have found and fixed the error. You can get a patch here that'll need to be extracted into the game folder to fix it.

Thanks man for responding fast and fixing it

Edit Now there a bug in the first town you go after getting your starter after you exit a house you get stuck in the door you can move but you can't get out of the door.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 12, 2024
Thanks man for responding fast and fixing it

Edit Now there a bug in the first town you go after getting your starter after you exit a house you get stuck in the door you can move but you can't get out of the door.

Which door is it? I've looked on my end and all the doors seem to be teleporting to the right place. Do you mind showing a screenshot?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 12, 2024
I yeah, found what you meant. A new patch is now available here. It fixes this door issue and also allows the starters and gift Pokémon to have birthsigns upon being obtained.

Back