• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Are the fonts broken or is it just me?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
None of the fonts seem to be working; they all look the same.

Finger Paint

Rock Salt

Poirot One

I know it's not that important, but is anyone else experiencing this?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Could be the style you're using, you may wish to report that detail. It's possible that you're using a style which does not properly load and import web fonts (fonts you may not have installed on your PC, but load in your browser anyway).

An alternative is that you have some override setup in your user preferences via your control panel which changes all fonts to display as whatever font you have set.

Hyzenthlay

Years
It can't be the style I'm using because I've tried switching to the latest ones and it didn't work. It was fine yesterday.

Seeker, how would you suggest I fix the issue? I'm on Windows 10 and although its embarrassing to admit it, I'm not at all computer-savvy, aha.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Make sure you haven't marked these:

9kydee8.png

You can find these options if you scroll down a bit on this page: https://www.pokecommunity.com/profile.php?do=editoptions
Or just ctrl+F "web fonts" when on that page for a quick jump.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Another thing you can do is clear your browser cache. Press Ctrl+Shift+Delete and only have "Cached images and files" checked, then click "Clear Data".

Hyzenthlay

Years
My fonts aren't disabled and I've tried clearing my cache. Still not working. :I

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I actually have a similar problem with this font (Press Start 2P). It has never worked for me and I've tried just about everything.

Bothersome.

Hyzenthlay

Years
(Press Start 2P doesn't appear to be installed on PC at the moment.)

Re: fonts, tried another browser?

Should probably also confirm that other sites using webfonts work correctly.

Fonts seem to be working on the Bulbagarden Forums.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I actually have a similar problem with this font (Press Start 2P). It has never worked for me and I've tried just about everything.

Bothersome.
ah, yes, the broken font I brought in ages ago for Temafia

it always worked with a css workaround that I used, but good to see that it can work normally now

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Does it work now?

edit: it does! I'm so happy :D

Last edited:
Back