• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventures Yellow Chapter [DEMO- BUG FIX]

Should I keep Ponyta Tale Chapter or Take it out?

• Yes

Votes: 35 94.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
You are doing really great games, as the previous Red chapter... waw, I hope if you made some great new story line after you finish those manga chapters you planing!

That wasn't my game. That was Aethstodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
^That was a little bit awkward lol. But anyways Im a huge fan of the Yellow Chapter so I hope you great success on this :)

Thanks for the support!!!!!

If anyone is looking for Aethstode check my visitors page

Last edited:
Years
Owh ma bad, glad to see someone else who has such great skills! keep it up amigo

Thanks for the support!!!

No Problem, if you need anything, I'll try my best to do it. Keep up the great work c067912881. :)

Can you make me another picture but of Doduo. Thanks!

Almost half way threw Do Wrong, Dewgong Chapter! Screenshots will be release when I'm Half Way threw the chapter!

Also should I extend the prologue to put Ponyta Tale Chapter into the Game!
Quick message below Yes or No for I should or for I shouldn't!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Wasn't the Ponyta tale when she met red? If so (cant remember been awhile since I read yellow) then heck yes.

Years
In my opinion you should, but that all depends on what you think. :)

Not really because I'm making the hack and people are playing the hack. I want to put in the hack what people want.

Wasn't the Ponyta tale when she met red? If so (cant remember been awhile since I read yellow) then heck yes.

When it's when Red got the message from Bruno for a challenge. Then Red goes missing, after that Green tells Yellow what happeneds! Well if I get 10 Yesss!!! then yes it will be in my hack. I also still going to put that bonus chapter in my hack.

I NEED IDEA'S FOR BONUS CHAPTERS HEELPP!! Please PM or reply

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 17, 2023
Yes u should put ponyta's tale into the hack (plz get 10 yes's)
Anyways good luck on the hak can't wait to play this

Years
Finished Do Wrong, Dewgong! Chapter

jtuc82.png
dwwf47.png
a3z61v.png

23mt1yd.png
iqly1e.png
ka0h1x.png

Adding Ponyta Tale Chapter in the game!

Alpha 1 Released

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 17, 2023
Everything is awesome! Everything is cool when your playing pokemon adventures: yellow chapter!

Years
Glad to see that this hack's released!
Hope it will be completed!

EDIT: Don't know how the game will end, but will it freeze after the alpha ended?
Because the game froze.
Spoiler:

Overall, I enjoyed the hack!
Nice work!
(Excitedly waiting for the beta/final version).

Last edited:
Years
Glad to see that this hack's released!
Hope it will be completed!

EDIT: Don't know how the game will end, but will it freeze after the alpha ended?
Because the game froze.
Spoiler:

Overall, I enjoyed the hack!
Nice work!
(Excitedly waiting for the beta/final version).

Thats the end of the Alpha

oh ok then great work on this first alpha though

Thanks

Years
I'm restarting the whole game for beta 1. Ponyta Tale will be the first chapter. Some chapters will be longer that it will turn into 2 chapters. Rattata and Doduo will be your starting pokemon in the game. There will also be an event were green tells you what happened to Red

Back