• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Bronze 2 (COMPLETE)

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
Finished coding two new story events to beef up the play time a bunch.
hgV55pt.png

More battles and "puzzles". I use that term loosely.

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
This looks great! I played the first one years ago and I had a great time with it. Thanks for making these hacks and ill be following your progress! I think ill start up a new game in Bronze 1 now haha.

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
Years
You have made an extensive development rapidly during the past year! I am quiet surprised! and - am here again to spam you with my: OOOOOOOO MY FAB GBCHACCCKKKKK IS SOOOOOON TOBE ENDINNNGG" I know I annoy with that hahahahahha!
Thanks Freako for entertaining us and providing us with your latest info. Regards.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
Started to get back into working on Bronze 2.

Gotta check a bunch of stuff off my patch list before I do a private beta test of the first region's story.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
I Need Beta Testers!

vXNV4YV.gif

The main first region story is completely playable, except for some missing art assets.
I need some people to play test it and give me feedback on the game so far.

You can apply to beta test if you are also working on your own hack.
Please send me a PM with a forum link to what you're working on, and if you're chosen I'll send you a patch with some instructions and info as to what to look for when testing.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Back