• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
BANNED! because Hikari10 never answered my question! There's only one option left....
???: Wait...is that HIM?!
DARKPOKEBALL: Say that sounds like...
???: DARKPOKEBALL!
DARKPOKEBALL: COSMOTONE!
*Darkpokeball runs away, and runs into Celebi. After being sent hurtling through the timestream, Darkpokeball slowly wakes up...dizzily...*
DARKPOKEBALL: Wh--where am I? *looks around* Oh...no. WHEN am I?!

kokotko

雷君
Years
Banned for allowing little Pokemon like Meowth to wield a potential weapon such as a chainsaw. Anyway, a Meowth wouldn't be able to handle a chainsaw properly as its too heavy for it ;)

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Banned cuz Pikachu stinks.
Me: Crap. Darkpokeball's gone.
Vixen: What do we do now?
Me: Maybe we should try and find Giratina... He'll know exactly where Dialga and Palkia are... And thus he'll know where Meowth is.
Vixen: So.. I'm hearing that we're off to the World Abyss?
Me: Yep. Back through the portal!

Years
Banned cos my Miltank in SoulSilver had an almost-identical moveset to Whitney's, except mine knew Strength instead of Rollout.

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
Banned cause we sent the space globe to pokemon emerald and then cloned two extra copies

Me:Now everyone has their own happy?
Kokotko and Glacier: Yes.
Me: Hey look Meloetta.
Meloetta: Can i join your rescue team?
Me: Sure *Cue recruitment jingle*

kokotko

雷君
Years
Banned cos you traded in an unacceptable way.

Me: What a settle! Now, with Meloetta on our side, it's time to rescue Palkia and Dialga from Darkpokeball's hands before he unites with Cosmotone!
Meloetta: Hold on, hold on. I dunno what are you talking about.
Glacier: Never mind, we'll explain en route.
Nineray: Yes, there's little time to spare and we don't even know where to go...let's get out of this place!

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
BANNED! because I'm still very...VERY lost.

DIALGA: MEOWTH, YOUR PUNY HUMAN FRIEND HAS BEEN CAUGHT IN A FOREIGN PLACE OF THE TIMESTREAAAAM!
MEOWTH: Oh no! We've got to rescue him!
DIALGA: BUT COSMOTONE IS IN DANGER...
MEOWTH: What?
DIALGA: HE'S ABOUT TO BE KIDNAPPED BY A MELOETTA, A KOKOTKO, AND A NINERAY.
MEOWTH: Blast! Well, Darkpokeball has to be by himself for a while....I've got to go warn Cosmotone!

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Banned because the Ash in your avatar is evil
Me: C'mon, we have to keep running!
Vixen: Yes, there's Meowth! But where's Dialga?
Meowth: No time to explain. Lets just say its got something to do with a Melotta, Victini, Cyndaquil and Glaceon all with space globes.
Me: But ---
Meowth: Just go already!

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
Banned cause i heard you liek biancas and milktanks.

Me: Tonight we dine in treasure town!! But tomorrow im thinking Mcgolducksalds.
Glacier:But i hate Mcgolduckalds how about Tauros Burger?
Kokotko: I'm fine with anything.
Meloetta: As am I.
Me: Don't forget though, after we finish eating tomorrow we have to continue our search for cosmotone the next day. Until then I got us rooms at a 5 Starmie Hotel.
Everyone: Hurray!

kokotko

雷君
Years
Lets just say its got something to do with a Melotta, Victini, Cyndaquil and Glaceon all with space globes...

Banned cos I'm a Pikachu and not Victini!

Me: Let's eat! Finally, that adventure with globes made me pretty hungry...
Meloetta: oh yes, I haven't eaten for a long time either!
Nineray: I'm so sleepy, think I'll go to bed early today. However, not before I devour the food supplies!
*munch, munch*...
*BOOM* , a space time rift suddenly opened right in the middle of the room, sucking everyone in. A distant sound became audible: "Palkiaaa..."

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Banned cuz Nineray is the Victini
Meowth: Okay, looks like we're safe for now.
Me: Why were we running again?
Meowth: Nineray is hunting you down with his ever-expanding team
Vixen: Oh. That's not good.
Me: What do we do?
Meowth: Well we have to find Darkpokeball and make him write me my own fanfi--- er...I mean we have to find him so he can help us.

kokotko

雷君
Years
Banned cos I totally forgot(thought he was a Cyndaquil, silly me)

Nineray: W-what was that? I'm sure I heard a Palkia. That means that it must have triggered that hole! Maybe it brought us so that we can liberate it from Darkpokeball! It's
prime time for searching for it.
Meloetta: Right,right, but some rest first. I'm in no condition for proceeding anywhere...without dinner.
Me: Nope. I'm sorry Meloetta, but we can't afford wasting time. If we confront Darkpokeball alone, without Cosmotone, we'll outnumber him and the Chainsaw Meowth and cancel his claims on the legendary duo!
*Looks around and spots some large footprints.*
This way!

Back