• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Obliveon's Userbars

Obliveon

Burn...
Years
I have decided to do work on something else rather than take the userbar. It's a great job trying though, the only thing bad about it is that it looks cute.

You did say you wanted a unique Snorlax. It would've been nice to know that you decided not to have a userbar before I made this one.

Well you ended up pulling it off wonderfully, Might I ask what program you use to make these?

I use the ArtStudio app for the iPod Touch/iPad. The full version, not the free one.

Last edited:

Zhuq

Pokemon Trainer Zarraf
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 5, 2014
Character:Mega Blaziken and Mega Lucario
Text:The Best of the Best! XD!!!
Font:Markerfelt Wide
Colors:Red, Black, Orange, Blue(Can u make the transition from one to the other)
Extras:Postition the Pokemon Back 2 Back and Write the text under it.
XD!!!!!

Last edited:

Obliveon

Burn...
Years
j5xr87.png

Years
Hi, I'd like to fill in a request please, your userbars look nice!

Character: Porygon2
Text: Download Complete!
Font(Optional): Whatever one is in the 'Pika Power' example I suppose.
Colors(Optional): Reddish orange would be nice.
Extras: Nothing that I can think of...

Thanks for reading. :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
@Obliveon; please remember the 4/24 rule. You need to write a certain amount of words/characters in your posts (unfortunately, images or urls don't count). I don't want to delete the above posts because they have userbars that people may need to collect, but just please remember to include a small sentence in your posts from now on. :)

Back