• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2015
hey

Use google to find it; the rest is quite easy, just open it, and oatch your rom

Yea i got it thanks it was easy i have a question when I'm done with the lastest hack . 2.5. I guess its the lastest one. Well when the next hack is release do i have to start the game all over ??

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2015
nope you just patch your game and then load as usual

Oh that's kool hey does charmeleon or charizard never obey you? . Cuz my charmander evolved to charmeleon but he doesn't obey me :( and another ? What kind of Pokemons are in this game only the 1st generation?

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2011
metapod, i didnt even know i was done with 2.5z until today. i thought i was stuck but i searched your thread for 2 days and i got my answer. I was just running around the huge field and thinking where to go next. i did all the events including the kid who wanted the meowth in the day care but didint know what to do next. Im done so i cant wait for the next beta. U R the best hacker i have seen so far, keep up the good work.

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2015
Where can i get dratini is it where that dragonair appears after team rocket is refeated?
In checking the lake with the good rod but i only get goldeen, poliwag and magikarp.

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2012
I've got to say this is the best remake by far. I honestly like it more than Yellow version. Three questions though: 1) Are you still working on this? I just started playing so I was just curious. 2) Does Pikachu learn volt tackle? 3) And can you change Ash's back sprite? It scares me... O.O
-Thanks for the great game!!!

Oh and, for some odd reason, every time one of my Pokemon tries to learn a new move the screen turns black when I click "Forget a move", as it normally should for the screen to transition, but stays like that... Please help! and thanks.

Last edited:
Back