• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Conquest 2: Divide and Conquer [OOC] (Accepting SU's)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
Years
I do plan having Mark (Or Nobunaga and having Mark to back stab him, obssessed by the power of course and becoming the new warlord) as a warlord. And he is totally powerful. A Fraxure and a Pikachu. Not easy. And i do plan having to run to somewhere where where the thruth is.

Interesting, Gelius. Looking forward to it ^^

Years
So I updated my character's personality a bit while waiting. Let me know if anything needs to be omitted, Also, any ETA for when we can expect to begin?

VillageofDragons

Years
So I updated my character's personality a bit while waiting. Let me know if anything needs to be omitted, Also, any ETA for when we can expect to begin?

Thanks for updating your character! The IC thread will be made by myself tomorrow. I've been waiting for people to finish editing their characters while also contemplating how to begin the opening post (which I know now how I want to go about it), so first chance I get to be on PC tomorrow I'll make the IC thread :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 11, 2023
Once I discovered this, I was fangirling inside! Can I still reserve a spot in Spectra?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 11, 2023
My SU is ready!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

VillageofDragons

Years
So 3 ninjas in total? Are we sure this isn't a Naruto RP? :P

LOL, I hope not. At least it's not meant to be a ninja Roleplay. There's a lot more to eastern culture-type characters than just ninjas.

Also, sorry the IC thread wasn't made today; I had a lot of stuff come up that I had to do.

I plan on making the IC thread tomorrow to start the roleplay! :)

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
Yeah, my character will likely be a great pain to face. While he may know the truth of many things, he's pretty staunchly on the ideals camp because he feels that the side he's fighting with supports his beliefs wholeheartedly. He's not a bad guy -- he might be a bit misguided though.

VillageofDragons

Years
Omg, I'm so sorry about the delay guys. I couldn't get on PC for the past 2 days cause I had to work pretty much all day Saturday and Sunday.

I plan on making the IC thread tomorrow (Monday) for sure though after I wake up. I already have planned how the Roleplay is going to start in the opening post and everything from there. :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 11, 2023
I updated my SU and am settling into college so I will be busy for a while. I'll check up on it later to see if you've started the thread. :)

Emakrul

To Hell and Back
Years
  • Age 30
  • yes
  • Seen Jun 6, 2016
No, not yet, sorry. :(

I want to get it up soon, but I plan on starting college on Tuesday of next week though, so I'm going to be swamped with studies as well as other obligations I have. I'll try to get it up before Saturday though. :)

It's all good. Are you a freshy?

VillageofDragons

Years
Guys, I'm sorry, but I'm starting College in 2 days, so I'm not going to have enough time to GM this. If someone else would like to take my place and GM it be my guest, but it doesn't look like I'll have enough time for it. I'll still be participating in a couple roleplays on PC as well as using it sometimes, but right now I am trying to drop out of a couple so I can focus on my studies.

Again, I'm really sorry to everyone that took the time to make their SU's and join, but I won't have the time nor energy to GM something big like this now. If someone would like to take my place, then feel free to go ahead. I'll contact a moderator so they can transfer the ownership of the OP to you as well as let you make the IC thread. Thank you guys for understanding ; ;

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 19, 2018
Name: dino (prononced DinO)

Apperance:
best atempt.png
(bet atempt i only have windows paint sorry)

Histoy/ patner pokemon/ partners nickname/kingdom/personality/ faction: I come from the kingdom of pugilus with my partner pokemon riolu. i was born the same second riolu hatched. later i decided to call him auraseer. we left pugilus in search of more freinds and later came back. with no preperation they made me the ruler.

I earlyer tried to make freinds with a shinx but it ran away. i have had trouble talking to humans but i can easily take to pokemon. i don't like poublic places and i try to talk to as few people as possible. i have always fallowed my ideals and i try my best to talk to people when i can.

pokepartner level and move set: at level 10 only knows guick attack and force palm.

poepartners nature and ability: since his ability is inner foucus he has a nature of hardy.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
ThePrehistoricArgonian, as you can see in the post above yours this RP was discontinued in 2015 and the GM left because of outside committments, so the RP is no longer active. You are not allowed to bump or revive RPs that are this old unless you are the GM or you have permission from them. Sorry my dude.

Closed.

If the GM ever wants to reopen the thread, be sure to let me or gimmepie know and we'll get to it right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back