• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

Years
Hey my name is FrozenInfernoZX and I am still alive! So is this game. I was last logged in since Summer 2017. This game is still in the works. I have been working on it very very lightly. This is a project that I WILL NEVER QUIT. I just have been busy with life and being a full time post grad adult now and having a girlfriend, etc, etc. Prepare for a resurgence of this game for Fall 2018. I never had forgotten this game. I still have all of the creativity and ideas for this game all in play for what woll be a full fledged two region game.

I'm really glad to see this!I hope life treats you well.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 10, 2023
Hi.
I'm trying to patch the current 3.0 ups, but I can't actually patch it in a Emerald clean rom. Am I missing something here?

Edit: Nvm. I was patching the wrong game. lol Will ASAP try this game.

Last edited:
Years
Hey my name is FrozenInfernoZX and I am still alive! So is this game. I was last logged in sonce Summer 2017. This game is still in the works. I have been working on it very very lightly. This is a project that I WILL NEVER QUIT. I just have been busy with life and being a full time post grad adult now and having a girlfriend, etc, etc. Prepare for a resurgence of this game for Fall 2018. I never had forgotten this game. I still have all of the creatovity and ideas for this game all in play for what woll be a full fledged two region game.

No problem at all...take yer time, your life comes first and us fans will support you whatever be your decision. Great to see that dedication tho XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 10, 2023
As far as I played, I think I've come to an impasse. Have 4 badges, the Smash HM and the Googles, but the game doesn't let me go to the desert. Am I missing something or is it a bug?

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
i heard from people in the comment section that you came back. glad to see u came back because this hack looks really good hope u finish it one day. thanks

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Welcome Frozen inferno! This hack has been one of my favorites ever since I was in school! Glad to hear that you have been working on it after all this time, that's some serious dedication.

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Sep 6, 2018
Not exactly an experienced Pokemon player, but really enjoying this version. Is there any way you could link us to a functioning walkthrough? Even a vague one just to keep us going when we're stuck? I know you want players to be challenged but a walkthrough could really help us see all that you've put into the game when we're lost and thinking of quitting! All the links posted here are not working. Thanks!

Years
is there any discord server for this rom, if it has please put that in the thread so we can join it coz we really wait this game, please!!

Amy May

Banned
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 13, 2021
Just wondering what the progress is with this hack

If you look Here, you can see it is being worked on.

Be patient with the ROM Hackers, they have a life also & it takes a ridiculous amount of time and work to do what they do. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
I need some help to evolve my Roselia, Riolu and Ralts. How do I do it? They're all level 34 and up

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Life has been busy out here for me. This game was always an inspiration to me during my younger days. And I will always have the inspiration to complete it someday.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
I need some help to evolve my Roselia, Riolu and Ralts. How do I do it? They're all level 34 and up
Roselia's evo has not been implemented yet, its evo gets unlocked as a Seijo evo once the Seijo region becomes fully accessable. Riolu needs to learn a certain unique move, I think it learns it in its movepool. And Ralts must have equal att and def in order to evolve after the level of 15.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Welcome back FrozenInfernoZX! It's great to see you're still working on this. Hope life's been treating you well, best of luck with everything.

Back