• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I have no idea what you guys are talking about haha. T:

I think I'm going to get around to posting art soon- maybe tonight. Planning time. c:

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Ive some books on C++ lying around. I've never gotten the urge to read through them and teach myself though.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Jess we are talking about the wonderful art of writing millions of code lines also know as Programming.
Good that you finally decided to show your art.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I figured that, but I don't actually know anything about it. Partially out of laziness.
Yeah. Still nervous, though. >_> My art being posted on another website didn't go so well.

By the way, Nathan- your signature looks like me when I light a match, only I'm not a guy. I do the same thing with lighters. Someday I'm going to accidentally catch myself on fire. ):

Sir Codin

using namespace std;

int main()
{

cout << "Hey, PokeCommunity! This is a program even a five year old can figure out! << endl;

return 0;
}

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Okay. c:
I finally have sifted through my SD card and found some photos and drawings that I'm willing to post. I'm about to go start on the thread now.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Wait, photos of drawing, or actual photography? Cause if photography is allowed in the art section, I could seriously devote some time to give you guys some "art".

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Arggh I still want to start an art gallery on PC!!! I have no time to do it today though. I want to do some fancy CSS for it , but I have that ready so hopefully I can post it tomorrow.

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
@CarcharOdin: This isn't C. It doesn't look like it. But the "int main" exists on C.
@Jess: If you post the same kind of art than days ago, it will go very well.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I would gladly post some of my pictures I take too. But it's mostly just graffiti around Montreal and abandonned buildings :C

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Aw, thanks, Nathan haha.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure photography is allowed. Most of my thread will be photography until I get some decent art to post. T:

I'm working on adding the photos now. I can't remember (despite having just read the rules like 10 minutes ago)- is it okay for me to have less than 8 pieces, so long as I have at least 4 of the same kind?

Edit:
Wow, multitasking is very entertaining.
I'm using PC as well as listening to music, preparing art to be uploaded, uploading art, and designing my thread. I'm thankful that I can type quickly.

Last edited:

Sir Codin

That was C++.

Also, I wouldn't mind having a photography gallery being allowed in the art section. I do photography sometimes.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
asdfghjkl
Darn it. I can't get it to work because it's shoving spoiler tags in random places that I didn't put them. D: Now there are empty spoilers and things in the same spoiler that shouldn't be together.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't know?
I have spellcheck, and everything is spelled correctly. After I finished it, though, it seems like PC just shoved some random spoiler tags here and there. I've removed them and fixed it several times before previewing it again, but it always puts them back.

Here, hang on.
Okay-

34tef50.jpg

Those spoiler tags after the word Cubone don't belong there. I didn't put them there. I've removed them several times, but PC keeps shoving them there again. :?

Edit-
Okay, that has stopped. Now the spoiler tags aren't working all of the time, though. I know they're spelled right.
Excuse me as I brutally murder my computer. Hmm. I'll figure it out, eventually.

Years
D: I can't relate to any of this stuff...

On another note, I just finished watching all current episodes of The Walking Dead. Might have to join that club, Dipu.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Dipu, I was supposed to go with my friends to our local card store, but I came home later than usual and I don't think they even went there today. I wanted to play a little yugioh :C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back