• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Essentials Manager [v2.0 Released]

LorisC

Nothing is real, everything is permitted!
Years
Released 1.7.4 with the added possibility to reorder Moves.

LorisC

Nothing is real, everything is permitted!
Years
Released version 2.0
I rewrote almost every part of the program to better organize things... in terms of functionalities, there aren't a lot of differences from the 1.7.4, only some minor bugs fixed and some differences in the Interface.

Last edited:

FloofyPanthar

The guy that's making the thing
Years
I have a non-gamebreaking problem, in the system even when I say I use EBS, all of the non-front graphic files don't show up (I think it has something to do with it not seeing the vanilla essentials suffixes like b and s) Can you fix it in your next update?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
The only issue im having with this right now is it messes up weight and height, loading up the pbs pushes the decimal in weight and hight to the right one so bulbasaur at 0.7 height becomes 7.0 height, etc.

Last edited:
Back