• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia Madness: Chains

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
Years
It probably shows the fascist nature of UG. Mods decide who loves whom.

Btw, I'll guess cupids' PMs.

Gp : Cupid eh? Cool. Definitely Alex and Johnny. This has to be done.
Ullion : Alex and Johnny should be fun xD
Mana : Oh, I'm a cupid? Nice! Let's see... Alex and Killua? Sure why not?

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
It probably shows the fascist nature of UG. Mods decide who loves whom.

Btw, I'll guess cupids' PMs.

Gp : Cupid eh? Cool. Definitely Alex and Johnny. This has to be done.
Ullion : Alex and Johnny should be fun xD
Mana : Oh, I'm a cupid? Nice! Let's see... Alex and Killua? Sure why not?

Originally Posted by Ullion
Oh this is easy, I'm putting Alex and Johnny together. <3

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
obv lycan is doing this to spite me coz he knows i love shipping people together :x

i would have gone the nanithren way tho so :P

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Lol yeah but this is a game where literally all of the votes were random so I didn't think it was that strange. Either way I'm not salty at all LOL it was just weird how we didn't hit a single mafia in the beginning ffs.

As much as I wanted to agree with you, when you vote the person who's post you last read (which means you hadn't caught up because it was several posts before) when you're active in other areas and there aren't even many posts... It looks pretty bad.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
As much as I wanted to agree with you, when you vote the person who's post you last read (which means you hadn't caught up because it was several posts before) when you're active in other areas and there aren't even many posts... It looks pretty bad.

No I read the next page first and then went back and read the page before it for the posts I had missed -_-

Back