• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Westworld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Why are ye going after me, the ruler of the seven seas?

Let's make a compr'mise an' go after Gunner?

[VOTE] Salzorrah

[ASK TO WALK THE PLANK] Bardothren

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Sorry guys. Gotta be honest and say that there's just no sense in continuing. Once again I'm receiving less than half or barely half of the NAs and votes I need to even make this fun. I won't be continuing as a result and it's really disappointing because I had big plans for this one. Thanks to those that actually participated and were having fun. Wish I didn't have to close yet another game down, but I think this will be my last one for the foreseeable future. I've closed one or two down because of low activity and I've got other things to do besides babysit players who committed to a game and then failed to play.

Thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back