• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Wowzers. DragonSlayer(Ryan), you majorly blew past 30 posts here, which means your parole period has ended. (o_0)

Could you do me a favour and list the shinies you own and briefly describe what you were doing when you found them?

Edit: Shiny ubers aren't hard to find, since you can save in front of them and reset until they're shiny when you talk to them. The hardest shiny to find would be a poke which is stupidly rare AND takes a long time to hatch. Something like Chimecho.

Persona

Banned
Years
i did?????........i'm srry but i don't know wat u mean about what i was doing when i found them. can u explain 2 me? my shinies r charizard,houndoom,flaafy,sharpedo and grumpig.

~D.S~

Back