• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

| ~ Pokemon Reversal - [M] ~ |

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Can I try to move away from the worse-spot-in-the-world-to-be-for-a-human-to-be-who-is-trying-to-evade-capture? And at least enter the forest a little for cover? I realize we will be caught, but I would like to at least make it a little harder than shooting a fish in a goldfish bowl with a shotgun.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
Well, I'm pretty much waiting for the other three pokemasters to post before Gen gets Azula over there and catches Haru XD

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
Years
You can try Sting but alas their fate has been sealed :3 When Pokemasters arrive they'll have no difficulty surrounding you guys xd They would/might even play a game like 'choose the human' to add humiliation.

Legit~Hamster

Hamsters corruption! :3
Years
Name: David Winchester

Wild Human or Pokemon: Wild Human, pwease.

Species: He's human.

Age in human years: 21

Appearance: David's what you call the, tall and lean type. He's 6'6 and very slim, not alot of muscle on him. It may be because of his dis-interest in physical combat, or the fact that he doesn't eat very often, well, not any more. His golden hair is long and very feminine, but it's easy to tell that he's a boy. His hair's very long at the back, reaching in-between his shoulder bones, while in the front, it slightly curls under his eyes, effectively covering his eye socket, making it unsure what his eye color is.

He usually wears a slim, form-fitting yellow vest, and a brown, long sleeve shirt under it. Directly below the vest and shirt is as tight leather belt, as to keep his brown slacks from falling. As for shoes, he wears a pair of yellow and brown converse, not really wanting to dine in luxury. Overall, he's a yellow and brown kind-of guy, and his outfit shows it.

Elemental type: Psychic/Earth

Personality: David's very wise and calm about life, just going with the flow. He hates to be bossed around, however, and will act hostile if needs be. While it's very hard to anger him, he will snap at you if he's in a bad mood, which doesn't happen very often. His seclusion from society, however, made him very quiet and anti-social, not really speaking out alot.

When with other humans, he tries to act calm and focused, but the strain of their roles being switched really got to him. He absolutely hates it when people acts without thinking, or when someone is hurt without fault, which, in his mind, PokeMasters do all the time. While he won't outright be hostile to a PokeMaster, expect him to be VERY cold and un-trustful. He doesn't understand why they suddenly changed the role, considering he wasn't very close to Pokemon in the first place, but, with that knowledge not in his mind, he thinks what the PokeMasters are doing's stupid and un-commendable.

Background Story/History: David was a normal guy, except he didn't want to be a Pokemon Master. Yes, I know, basically every kid wanted to be. Well, not David. He wanted to grow up, and go to college. Basically, lead a normal and happy life. He didn't want to train, breed, or do any of that stuff with the Pokemon. But, when the roles suddenly switched, he wasn't prepared. Not knowing why the pokemon was doing this, he hurriedly fleed when it all started happening, into the forest. He wasn't prepared for suddenly fleeing into a forest, and therefore didn't pack any food or water. Well, that turned out very bad for him. He lost alot of weight, but not enough to be considered malnourished. For some reason, he continued to grow, and stood reasonably tall.

After awhile of living in the forest, hiding from the PokeMasters, David began to understand the fact that he would need to eat stuff other than berries, and after stalking a peaceful Pidgey, pounced her, and hurriedly killed the pokemon with the sharp, stone-tipped stick he brought with him. Not knowing how to make a fire, he managed to peel all the feathers off, and left it in the sun for a few hours. It cooked slightly, and he ate it with obvious disgust. It was the most horrific meal he had ever eaten. After that embarrassing day, he decided it was time to move forests, and did it quickly. After all, the PokeMasters may be in near, and he decided he over-stayed his welcome. So that's how it went for the next few months, ducking between land and land, trying not to get caught. But, it wasn't easy. No, not by a long shot. He was almost seen, once, and it was the scariest moment he experienced in his life. But he continued to survive, and thrive. He knew it wouldn't be long before he was captured, after all, a man can only do so much before he got tired.

RP Example: David dived behind a bush, his golden hair uncovering his eyes for once, showing cold gold eyes that flashed once in the sun-light. Trying not to make noise, he watched as a Roserade passed by, apparently looking for humans. Trying to stop his beating heart, he slowly sneaked through the green underbrush, his feet making small scruffs in the dew-covered grass, giving birth to a small, scrunchy sound that made the flower pokemon's non-existent ears perk. Turning around swiftly, she caught sign of long golden hair and gasped, rushing to David's hiding spot. Almost gasping in fear, the human thought, 'To hell with this...', before booking it, running as fast as his lean body could, his hair darting behind him in a frenzy of gold and yellow. The roserade didn't give chase, though, and instead stood there, wondering why the peaceful looking human she spotted at least ten-minutes ago, suddenly ran off in fear. Shaking her rosy little head, the Pokemon continued her berry picking..

Others: I know this wasn't very long, like alot of you guy's Apps were, but hopefully I am accepted. :3

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2012
Sorry I won't be able to get a post in today, but i will definitely be able to tomorrow...

@Legit~Hamster: Sorry but there are no more spaces left...

Legit~Hamster

Hamsters corruption! :3
Years
Oh, well that's a shame. Anyways, it was fun making the application, even though there were no more spots left. Good bye.

Legit~Hamster

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Well, got my post up loong ago..

I got one question though...if somebody does get out of the RP, by some chance, is it possible to somehow quickly replace them? I have a few who...would like to join. They came late, at the last moment, unless of course Legit wants to take the replacement.

|Equinox|

Years
Legit wants to enter but I think that's about it. I'm also going to remove Nideous and DeepImpact (the team) away from the RP for now as both are going to be inactive. I'll make Deep's character run away when the Pokemasters come, that way it'll be a 4 team roleplay instead of 5. He'll be able to join in later though.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Legit wants to enter but I think that's about it. I'm also going to remove Nideous and DeepImpact (the team) away from the RP for now as both are going to be inactive. I'll make Deep's character run away when the Pokemasters come, that way it'll be a 4 team roleplay instead of 5. He'll be able to join in later though.

A wise decision! We do what we must. I knew you'd see this thru. xD

I've a question, though, why can't we just add one more team?

|Equinox|

Years
I'd like that but we'll need one more Pokemaster right now. Legit wanted to join so I've reserved the Pokehuman spot for him.

Last edited:

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Um, excuse me, Stingray, did you interact with my character? If you did, well, she's out of the forest and she's watching both Daryl and Cyrus. I'm probably just mistaken about my assumption, but I thought I'd voice(err, type) this out.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
I say, at the very least, one of the Pokehumans should try and make a run for it but trip over Haru laying there in the open... kind of a "oh God/Arceus how did I not see this completely visible person here previously?!"

That and I'd find it funny... Serves them right for not noticing him in the first place PIE!!

|Equinox|

Years
That would be okay ^^ people need more communication right now though. Also we still have ONE spot left for Pokemaster. Please see if you have anyone you can invite.

Last edited:

|Equinox|

Years
Gonna do some little shifting. Miley's dropping out from the RP which makes us imbalanced. If we are able to get legit to turn into a Pokemaster then we'll be even and things will finally be okay.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
Well I kinda meant that when the Pokemasters came and tried to catch everyone, but hey it's a good ice-breaker.

And yes that post does express the level of doubt and uncertainty Haru has pretty much all the time in social situations; he's a breeder not a politician. XD

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Got to love the "Make SUs then drop out as the RP starts "players" or the make SUs then disappear without telling anyone RPers."

I think I've seen it happen in almost every RP on here...

Back