• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 18, 2017
yo! i'm luxray-bhawan or simply thunder

I'm a big fan of pokemon (specially a big fan of luxray) I am playing pokemon games for several years and one day I thought that I should make my own game after that I started making it. I started to find some some special scripts for my game and I founded pokecommunity and I decided to join it.

Also I like to draw pokefusions and other fakemons if you want me to draw one you can tell me anytime.

thank you!!

Years
Heyo Thunder! Welcome to PC! So, your favorite Pokémon is luxray, right? XD
You're working on a ROM hack or developing a fan game? PC got lots of tutorial and tools for ROM hack and fan games. You should definitely check them out.
We got Art section if you're interested in showcasing your drawings! If you need help just ask any of mod! I hope to see you around o/

Years
Hi, and welcome to PC, Thunder!
Luxray is my favorite electric type, I always use it during Sinnoh runs. You should check out the Fan Games section to look at other Fan Games/get help on the one you're developing. I hope to see you around!

Years
Make an art gallery sometime for sure if you're an artist. <3 I'd love to see your work, being an artist myself. Welcome to the forum Luxray-bhawan! Your taste is a solid 10/10 if you like Luxray (and electric types). They're awesome.

See you!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Heya Thunder, welcome to PC my friend! There are many users who join and lurk for the sake of our ROM Hacks and ROM Hacking resources. I also see you're a fan of Luxray too! He's such a cool Pokemon, very unique in my opinion. Since you are in the process of making your own game, the ROM Hacking section is full of useful resources. If you have any ideas, you can post those there too! I hope you can enjoy PC, even outside of the ROM Hacking section. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give any staff member a ring, or you can make a thread over in Feedback & Support. I wish you luck on your hack!

Back