• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon: Endless

Do you like this game?

• Yes

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Needs work

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Is this even a game?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 33
  • PR
  • Seen Jun 16, 2007
I wan't to ask you all for names for some pokemon that are being created for my game and they need names. I will first hear some of the names you say and later I would chose a name and tell it to you.
The pokemon sprites where done from scratch by: ??????
i would not tell you who the autor is until I get his/her permision to tell his/here name here.
Info about the pkmn:

-water starter:
--tipe: water

-fire starter:
--tipe: fire/dragon

Please help me give this pkmn a name.

Vicener~ :chu:​

{Sorry for the triple post}

Prof Plum

Pokemon Professor
Years
Triple posting is very bad.

If you are trying to come up with the name for a new pokemon, a thesaurus is your best friend. Try coming up with two words that relate to the pokemon, and look them up in a thesaurus. Once you have two new words that go together nicely, put them together in a way that works. Off the top of my head, a name for the water starter could be Seapent (it's rubbish, I know).

Back