• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Need a Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I'm addicted to play BW2 again, and I need a regular Ditto to breed some shinies through Masuda Method >< I don't have any special pokemon, but I can give you my Reshiram if you have white or black2 version in exchange! Really, I just need a regular random Ditto caught in the wild, I hope it's not a big deal and someone can help me ><

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Unfortunately that's not a possibility. Wifi connection is completely shut down. The only way to trade with someone in those games is locally :( Plus unless you've a Japanese (or another language) version a regular normal one won't help.

If you're desperate, get a second hand DS and a copy of the other game in Japanese maybe? http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=N....Xnintendo+ds+console&sqp=nintendo+ds+console

Years
There's actually an unofficial Wi-Fi server up called Wiimmfi. I'm not sure if it's available for B2W2, but you might be able to get something from that.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
I'm addicted to play BW2 again, and I need a regular Ditto to breed some shinies through Masuda Method >< I don't have any special pokemon, but I can give you my Reshiram if you have white or black2 version in exchange! Really, I just need a regular random Ditto caught in the wild, I hope it's not a big deal and someone can help me ><

You can get one in giant chasm where the ship landed?

Years
You can get one in giant chasm where the ship landed?

Hey Marni, the thread creator hasn't been online since June so your message won't be seen. =( I'd have left this open if they were around and still needed help but that's not the case here. Thanks for offering some assistance though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back