• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Years
I'd love to see new characters, but I'd hate to see any of the regulars not return. I really hope none of them get downgraded to side characters who only appear in half the episodes.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
If they grab a couple of the popular background ponies, and make them actual characters, I would love them forever. The idea of Octavia, Lyra and such interacting with the mane cast sounds awesome. |D
Also, the Crusaders need more screentime. They only got like what, 3 episodes in Season 1?

Years
I sure hope they get their cutie marks. I didn't care for their episodes all that much, to be honest, and if there's another episode of them not understanding that they're doing it wrong and not getting their marks I would be disappointed that I missed out on a potentially more entertaining episode which could have been made instead.

I don't dislike them too much. I just want them to move on.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Yeah, the CMC episodes really weren't my favorites... They're okay though.

Years
If you want my opinion, the CMC getting their cutie marks should be saved for something like a Season Finale or something along the lines.

Also, on the RP front; I'm getting the plot typed out now, should be posted by tomorrow or the next day, at the very most.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Well, I got into the mood to play Garry's Mod today, and I spent a couple hours making these :D

Spoiler:

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Back online! yay!

How do you think Season 2 will be? Better than Season 1, or worse?
I'm hoping for better, but I'm just forecasting different. I'm not sure in what ways, but first seasons tend to be a little dissonant for long-running shows (I'd not be surprised if this show went on for quite a while).

Would you like any new or original characters? Or do you only want them to retain characters from Season 1?
Okay, some Season 1 ponies need to come back, even if it's a one-episode-only thing. Say... a story-important moment for Trixie and maybe Gilda (maybe), and have Photo Finish pop in occasionally. But new ponies are a good thing.

What are you looking forward to most about Season 2?
Currently? More Luna. Nothing in specific besides that.

(wow, my fonts are really screwy. :x Too much of a lazyflank to fix it now, though)

In addition, the MLP:FiM article on Wikipedia is now a Good Article, which puts it in the running for being a Featured Article, which would put Pony on Wikipedia's main page. Holy crap, y'all.

Last edited:
Years
In addition, the MLP:FiM article on Wikipedia is now a Good Article, which puts it in the running for being a Featured Article, which would put Pony on Wikipedia's main page. Holy crap, y'all.

Hey, if ponies can get a shout out from Stephen Colbert himself, getting featured on Wikipedia should be a piece of cake.

Also, I (finally) got the Pony RP up and running. It's right here; http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=259028

Last edited:
Years
I think I'll go ahead and give your RP a try. I'll need a little time to get something thrown together, of course.

In other news I got another person to start watching Ponies despite him resisting it the whole way. He's in love with Pinkie Pie now so I feel vindicated. >:D

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
So, did the Pokemon hack ever get off the ground? I wouldn't know where to look for it.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Ah, guess I missed that as I tried to catch up. Well, I hope it doesn't just fade out. I'd like to see it completed.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Yea, unfortunately too much is going on right now so the project is on hold currently.

As for the RP, I'll join in a day or so. I gotta finish my OC first and what not.

Annnnd:
Spoiler:

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
It's official, I jelly. Your desktop is awesome. That's a heck of a lot of... art and fanfiction, I guess?

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Well, I got Season 1 in a nice, crisp 1080p quality (19 gigs), about 5 gigs in songs, 3 gigs of fanfictions, 2 gigs of miscellaneous stuff (project files, customization files, etc.) and the rest is pictures. :P

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
I've got Season 1 in 720p, which is more than enough for me. I'm planning on buying the DVD/DVDs when they come out, anyway. xD;

Oh, and I've spent my whole day reading "Past Sins" and doing nothing else. It's crazy good.
It's made me decide. Everyone, Nyx is now the best pony.

i_put_on_my_sock_hat__by_dreatos-d41bau4.png.jpg

Back