• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
AGAIN, YOU DID NOT READ WHAT I TYPED!!!!!!!! I ALREADY WATCHED THE MOVIE!!!!! THEY WANT ME TO MAKE A MOVIE BUT NONE OF THE PEOPLE I TALK TO GIVES ME THE OPTION TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Syltti

Lilligant's Loving Trainer
Years
Someone apparently loves caps.

The story-related part of Pokestar Studios runs like this:

1. You defeat Roxie
  2. You're invited to Pokestar Studios
  3. You meet the owner, Mr. Studio
  4. You're taken to the theater
  5. You watch Roxie's father's debut
  6. You're taken to the area where the movies are shot
  7. You talk to the NPC next to the door to shoot the mandatory movie, Brycanman Strikes
  8. After shooting the movie, you can then leave Pokestar Studios
That's all it takes. Now calm down.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
Someone apparently loves caps.

The story-related part of Pokestar Studios runs like this:

1. You defeat Roxie
  2. You're invited to Pokestar Studios
  3. You meet the owner, Mr. Studio
  4. You're taken to the theater
  5. You watch Roxie's father's debut
  6. You're taken to the area where the movies are shot
  7. You talk to the NPC next to the door to shoot the mandatory movie, Brycanman Strikes
  8. After shooting the movie, you can then leave Pokestar Studios
That's all it takes. Now calm down.

ALL THE GUY DOES NEXT TO THE DOOR IS GIVE AN EXPLANATION OVER AND OVER!!!!!!! THAT INFO IS FALSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darkwaters93

Ninja Vaporeon
Years
Mulches and Item Collectors?

Ok, so I have been collecting mulches in b2/w2 from the hidden grottoes, and I already know that they have no use in unova, so I am assuming that they can be sold to item collectors like the ones in Icirrus City, Undella City, Route 5, and also Route 18.

So here's the thing: where do i find a person who can take my mulch? i refuse to believe that gamefreak just put a useless item in the game for nothing.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Does anyone know how to complete Black Tower Area 6?

The Black Tower is of random set up - there is no definite map of it. Your best bet is to talk to people for clues on where the Key Trainer is, find the door and avoid trainers that do not fit the description given to you by the people you have defeated. There really isn't much to it.

Oh, and starting from level 6, the Key Trainer might not be on the same floor - you have to go to different floors in order to find him/her. It's much harder then the first five floors.

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
The Black Tower is of random set up - there is no definite map of it. Your best bet is to talk to people for clues on where the Key Trainer is, find the door and avoid trainers that do not fit the description given to you by the people you have defeated. There really isn't much to it.

Oh, and starting from level 6, the Key Trainer might not be on the same floor - you have to go to different floors in order to find him/her. It's much harder then the first five floors.

Ya I was on area 7 and looked at the elevator. Was like "really?"
I did beat him tho

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
Which common Pokemon can learn both Surf and Strength, and where can I find it (must be before Victory Road)?

Years
Which common Pokemon can learn both Surf and Strength, and where can I find it (must be before Victory Road)?

Stoutland is another Pokemon that can, you can catch its lowest form (Lillipup) at Floccesy Ranch.

Marill can learn both of those moves and can be found floccesy ranch, ay least that's where I found mine.

It's Azurill who is found at Floccesy Ranch, not Marill.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Stoutland is another Pokemon that can, you can catch its lowest form (Lillipup) at Floccesy Ranch.

It's Azurill who is found at Floccesy Ranch, not Marill.

Sorry I just checked my marill and I double checked bulbapedia marill is catchable 30% at the ranch!!

EDIT:
Floccesy Ranch
at level: 5 - 15 surf onto rippling water: 30%
Floccesy Ranch (Outer)
at level: 5 - 15 surf onto rippling water: 30%

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Guys, just answer questions. Don't bicker about who is right/wrong. Question asks for [ANY] Pokemon that can learn both Surf and Strength and was Common [for easy catching I assume], before Victory Road.

Marill is actually Rare anyway you look at it. So its not what he asked for.

Herdier are more common and can learn both from memory and are common enough, as well as easy to raise from Lillipup.

You can also get Psyduck who learns both HMs listed and is fairly common. Golduck too when you reach Undella area.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Hello! I kinda wanna ask this here, because the question needs a lot of digging and I don't wanna do it myself (lazy mode on xD) So...I have a Japanese White 2 ROM in my flashcart...and I have my official English Black 2 game. I wanna know...what items can be taken from the ground in White 2 that can't be taken from the ground in Black 2? Thanks.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hello! I kinda wanna ask this here, because the question needs a lot of digging and I don't wanna do it myself (lazy mode on xD) So...I have a Japanese White 2 ROM in my flashcart...and I have my official English Black 2 game. I wanna know...what items can be taken from the ground in White 2 that can't be taken from the ground in Black 2? Thanks.
There are not many differences. The only ones I can think of are the items used from evolving Electabuzz and Magmar and some hidden Gems in Reversal Mountain but other then that, everything you find is the same.

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
When Bianca says "But I think it worked hard on its [stat]" Does that mean that stat is maxed out?

Also does Eviolite contribute to EVing a pokemon or is it separate in raising stats

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back