• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Manga Translation

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years

TV3FQ.png

Hosted by: AshPikastar, Hybird Trainer, and Firestar
CSS and Emblems made by Hybird Trainer

LoOwY.png

Pokemon Manga Translation is just like a abridge series of shows or episodes from your favorite shows like Yu-gi-Oh the abridge series but instead of having to use voice acting, and clips, you get to pick a page from the Pokemon Manga and change up the text to anything you want depending on the theme.

GsiUx.png

There'll be a theme for each day. The Manga must go with that theme. Entries must be submitted on that same day until 12:59 AM ET. The next day will be when we'll put up the next theme and so forth. The judging will be posted the day after day 4.

HoI42.png

*Text: The text font must be visible for members and the judges to read the font. If we can't read the text then we won't accept the submission. The text should be around 12-14 max size if possible.

*Keep it PG-13: Like the regular Pokecommunity rules, make sure to keep it appropriate for all ages. This mainly goes towards the text. We don't want any sexual jokes on there.

*One Entry per Member: Your allowed to submit one entry for each theme and that is all!

*Two pages Maximum: Your allowed to use two pages of the Manga for your abridge.

*Submitting: When the Manga is submitted, please use the "Spoiler" tags to place the Manga url in it.

w8jrj.png

oi8Ci.png

oT0VK.png

-The first Theme is "Funny!"
* Toujours
* Fireworks
* Lady Gaga
* Osha_say_wott?!

-Round 2 Drama
* Toujours
* Scarf

-Round 3 Romance
* Misheard Whisper
* Vaporeon7
* Lady Gaga

-Round 4 Horror

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Hopefully there are a few more entries, because mine isn't TOO funny, lol. It was fun to make though. By the way this is right-to-left.

Spoiler:

marcc5m

what
Years
^Are you serious? I loved it :D
Spoiler:

Years
Fireworks, yours is hilarious, it reminds me of one of those adult swim shows or something :P

Anyways, here is mine. Literally spent 5 minutes on it (to get back to the Minecraft competition), but doing it was pretty fun. Problem is, its not funny. LOL here you go ;)

Spoiler:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
All of these look great! This is going to be hard for us to judge. I'll make sure to add you guys to the Participants list. We'll let you know what tomorrow theme going to be.

Years
Wow i didn't expect this many, especially this many good ones :D

Seeing as in most time zones its the next day (i think :S)
Today's theme is
Drama!

Think soap operas people!

켄니씨

>Insert C.U.T Here<
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2011
Just a question,only those that participated in Round1 can participate in Round2?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Quick question, do the two manga pages have to be back-to-back in the actual manga, or no?

Years
Nope, previous rounds don't have an effect on any other rounds.
Think of it like 4 separate contests ^-^

EDITS: @Toujours
Nope, as long as it all links together in the abridged bit it can be from anywhere :D

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I didn't want to be the first one again but here goes...two pages this time. Read right to left still.

Spoiler:

Years
Hmm, only two entries then. ok we can still get a winner from it ^-^

But time to move onto today's theme!
Todays theme is
Romance

Also just so you know, rom-coms are allowed here x]

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
(Am I correct in thinking the third emblem is for participation? Because I so want that! XD)

Anyway, here's my entry for romance. Two pages, right->leftt.

Spoiler:
Because it's a cute pairing. I apologise - I can't write romance very well.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
These are all so good! I can see we'll have a difficult job choosing the winners. Keep 'em coming, I'm having a great time reading these :D

Back