• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I'm currently playing:
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy XII
Final Fantasy I
Final Fantasy II
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy VII
Kingdom Hearts II
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
You'd never guess I like japanese games, would you?

Years
It has gone downhill tbh, it went back to it's original race with untuned cars and that was what made me like NFS, tuning rides, having the ultimate street racing car, not a million dollar worth car without any good stuff on it.

But that was the fun part of those games, getting to customize the cars :c Racing games are pretty generic these days with the selection so I haven't invested in them.

I'm currently playing:
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy XII
Final Fantasy I
Final Fantasy II
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy VII
Kingdom Hearts II
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
You'd never guess I like japanese games, would you?

How do you have the time to play all those at the same time?

Years

But that was the fun part of those games, getting to customize the cars :c Racing games are pretty generic these days with the selection so I haven't invested in them.

How do you have the time to play all those at the same time?
I don't play them all at the same time, I juggle. I've beaten Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy VII and Kingdom Heart II.
Final Fantasy 1-3 are on my DS.
Final Fantasy XII is on my PS2
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite is on PSP
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is on 3DS
I like getting all the extras.

TY

The Crew has some customization in it, so does Midnight Club, but MC is old (like 2009 iirc)

pkmin3033

I still prefer driving in games to IRL =D
You can't really drive Ferrari 300 km/h IRL xD
You can...but you can probably only do it once, and not without serious repurcussions. xD

Anyways, against all logical reasoning, I'm playing Demon's Souls again. The last time I played this was when it was first released, which was almost five years ago now...let's see if I've learned anything, or if I'm going to ragequit and sell the game again when I reach Flamelurker, a.k.a. The Boss That Cannot Be Killed.

I'm not doing TOO badly at the moment, though...the skeletons in 4-1 were a lot easier to kill this time around, because I went and picked up the Morningstar from 5-1 beforehand and used that to bludgeon them into oblivion. Although I still ran screaming from the black one, because that one is actually fast, unlike the silver ones. So I'm reasonably decked out for the start of the game; I have the Purple Flame Shield and the Crescent Falchion +1. Although whether that'll make a difference or not remains to be seen. But I have a plan of action, and I intend to see it through!

Also playing Borderlands 2 out of boredom...and Xenoblade, naturally. Got too many sidequests to do in both.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
I'm playing the Tales of Symphonia HD remakes. This is actually my first time playing Symphonia. I heard so many good things about it and I love the Tales series, so I had to get it :)

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
Played through Never Alone a while ago. Quite fun, and informative too. I like learning about other cultures.

Years
I still prefer driving in games to IRL =D
You can't really drive Ferrari 300 km/h IRL xD

Fair enough, not everyone has the monies for a Ferrari or any other exotic car for that matter. I can get close at 130km/h, does that count? Haha.

I was tempted to play Child of Light, again, so I played that over the weekend.

Yukari

Well I finished Half-Life today. There's that.

But I've been playing Deus Ex a lot lately.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
But I've been playing Deus Ex a lot lately.

The original or Human Revolution?

Either way, I plan on playing HR after I finish Uncharted 3. I've owned it for a while but not finished it, so I figure with a new Deus Ex game coming soon, now would be a good time to do so.

Years
I'm currently replaying Fire Emblem Awakening. I don't think I've ever finished it before, which is a crime, because I got somewhat discouraged when my favorites were dying (whoops). Really enjoying it this time though!

I'm also playing Animal Crossing New Leaf now and again, but I don't do it every day as then I get to wrapped up in feeling like I HAVE to play and it stops being fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back