• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] [Gen 7] HA Love Ball Buneary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
427.gif
<div style="background-image: url('https://i.ytimg.com/vi/mHtO32Kfv4U/maxresdefault.jpg'); width: 450px; padding: 10px;"><div align=center<table width="100%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" style="background: #fff;"><center><table width="100%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" style="background: #fff;"><div style="width: auto; margin-top: 1px; padding: 10px; color:#210e0d; font-family: normal; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; border:0px solid #525151;"><div align="center" style="padding-right: 10px; padding-left: 10px; font-family: arial; font-size: 17px; margin-bottom: 1px; line-height:1.2; color: #000000; letter-spacing: 1.25px;"</div><br>BUNEARY GIVEAWAY</br><div align="justify" style="padding-right: 10px; padding-left: 10px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 12px; margin-bottom: 10px; line-height:1.3; color: #000000; letter-spacing: 1px;"><br>Last night I finished a short hunt for a shiny Buneary at 311 eggs, and after that I decided that I would release all those that didn't have the hidden ability or decent IVs. Which leaves me where I am now! I have 120 Buneary that all have 5IVs, a Jolly nature, the hidden ability Limber, four egg moves (Fake Out and the elemental punches), and they're all in love balls! I figured I would post a thread here for a bit and see if anyone is interested in getting one, and whatever I have leftover when I decide that interest has died down will be wondertraded away! As these all have my OT, they can be nicknamed, so if you would like one to be nicknamed then just add that in your post! If you would like your own little love bunny, just post in here and we'll set up a trade!</br></div></div></div></div></div>

Last edited:
Years
I should be entering Festival Plaza soon but I need to enter your FC first. Be there in a moment!

Alright! I'll be there in a minute!

EDIT: To make things a bit easier since I keep getting distracted, I'll keep my game logged into FP for about another hour so if you see me, just send me a request and we'll get those trades done! :p

Last edited:
Years
Alright! I'll be there in a minute!

EDIT: To make things a bit easier since I keep getting distracted, I'll keep my game logged into FP for about another hour so if you see me, just send me a request and we'll get those trades done! :p

I don't see you at the moment. My trainer is wearing mostly blue clothes if you're looking for me.

Years
I tried getting out and back in! Maybe we'll have to do that again. IGN name is Nichole if you're looking.

Typical FP acting up on us you know.

I exited out and reentered as well, but I'm still not seeing you :/ I'm gonna try and restart my game and see if that helps!

Edit: If it's alright with you, can we raincheck this for tomorrow and hopefully FP won't be so impossible? o: Normally I would be up longer but I didn't sleep too well last night. If you have discord, you can add me (Woofles #8926) so we can have faster communication!

Last edited:
Years
I exited out and reentered as well, but I'm still not seeing you :/ I'm gonna try and restart my game and see if that helps!

Edit: If it's alright with you, can we raincheck this for tomorrow and hopefully FP won't be so impossible? o: Normally I would be up longer but I didn't sleep too well last night. If you have discord, you can add me (Woofles #8926) so we can have faster communication!

It looks like the trade will have to be delayed due to FP being stupid, and I do have to do grocery shopping soon anyway. I'll get onto Discord when you're on.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
Spoiler:

I would love a female for my breeding shop :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 26, 2017
Nah no nicknames appreciate it tho im on rn if u want i?ll add you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back