• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] NA GameStop Shiny Silvally Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Hi all, I have extra 10 NA GameStop Shiny Silvally codes that need a good home so I decide to start this giveaway.

Rules:
1. First come, first serve
2. One code per person
3. I will pm you the code as soon as I have time
4. Not a requirement but it would be nice if you can give me a trade review
5. Last but not least, hope you all enjoy your pokemon.

Participants:
1. XDarkseidX
2. Syrex
3. Patrickz22
4. Cosmoemj
5. MuffinNex88
6. Melelelele0281
7. xXxSpyAgentxXx
8. Snoarloax0201

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 14, 2018
Can I have one of your extra code please?? Thank you very very much and Happy New Year! :))

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
Years
I would be Iinterested in a code!
I do not own any event Pokemon:(

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Just send the codes to 4 people I put the name on the list. The rest of you please pm to confirm that you are still around PC and still want the code

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 14, 2018
Well, I'm here but never see you sent any code so............. :V
Thought you said first come fist serve heh. Well, not everyone keep their words:V

Last edited:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Well, I'm here but never see you sent any code so............. :V
Thought you said first come fist serve heh. Well, not everyone keep their words:V

I already reserved the codes for all people who post on the thread. Those who got the codes are the one that have been around PC and have post counts over 30. I am a little more skeptical on those who has below 10 post counts due to past incidents. That is why I am asking them to pm me to make sure they are still around. I am so sorry if you feel a little unfair but sometimes, I just want to make sure that these codes will get to anyone who actually is in need of one.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 18, 2018
Am I too late for this event? If you have left, I would love to have it! Thanks a lot!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Anyone who is still interested in the code please PM me before Sunday. I have about 5 left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back