• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] //Pokemon Memorite

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
Welcome To Pokemon Memorite!

5b509dfdf68d2fec6b19e395c3587171-daggoik.png

Introduction

Hello Pokemon Fans! This, as you can tell, is Pokemon Apex! This fan made game built in RPG Maker XP has been in development for close to 2 years. I am the only developer currently, however I am looking for more people to join onto the project. Dont expect this game to move fast, as I want to make it as close to perfect as possible. So please bare with me!

Story

So I dont really have mush of a story other then its going to full or random assorted crapme and my diehard fan roommates come up with. the Pokedex will feature ONLY Gen 3, due to this being a smaller game.

Updates

I am actually preparing for a 45 minute demo going all the way up to getting your first pokemon. Its going to be a little strenuous, but I hope everyone enjoys it!

Features

Here is all of the features I currently have, and future projects.
HGSS style graphics
Follow Me
Custom Pause Menu
GEN 3 Pokemon
*Non Linear plot

Screenshots

Spoiler:

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years
This looks pretty good so far! I'm actually a fan of the basic-ish storyline as it's consistent for the Pokémon series! Sometimes when I play a fan-made game I don't want 5,000 things going on with 5,367,429 important characters you have to remember be involved in your journey too. I'm a fan so hope this initial release comes soon, keep up the good work!

Back