• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Quick reply vs standard reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
I've noticed something weird, how come when you reply with quick reply, your account details (gender, age, nature, etc, if you've put them) don't show up on your post?

I've grown so used to quick replying, this is painful for me. :( I like the details showing up.

It's not that big of an issue, but I've also never noticed something like this before either. What is the reason behind it?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
I have my gender to show and I just did a quick reply maybe 5 minutes ago, and it appeared for me. Do you happen to have them turned off? You can go here and look for "Visible Author Information in Posts".

edit: I also just added a nature prior to posting this and it appeared for me.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Replying in quick here.

Edit: Now it works. I have no idea what problem I was having before.

Last edited:

Trisa

scarlet
Years
How do I download this pokemon scarlet blaze i have it loaded but the character doesn't move n wen I try to extract it it says problem extracting package
Please help

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
How do I download this pokemon scarlet blaze i have it loaded but the character doesn't move n wen I try to extract it it says problem extracting package
Please help
You'll want to try asking in Fan Games instead of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back