• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
hi butting in!! i guess i want to at least have contributed to the ~*~count~*~ lol
and i don't really have a theme at all, i never really stick to it haha

plese no ninja

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
it fits so well with your colour though went :<

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
I've been wanting to change mine, I'm only stopped by the effort it'll take to write the new CSS. D|

Actually I don't even have a theme at the moment;

it's been years since I had a new theme.. .o.'

Gabri

m8
Years
I haven't changed my theme in ages.
I think this is only the second one in like, a year? It's been long since I've last touched Photoshop...

On other stuff...
F YOU CALCULUS, F YOU!

Last edited:

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years

Go with the flow of the conversation. Don't come mentioning apples all the time when people are talking about cake, potatoes and cookies.

But apples taste so goooood...

I haven't changed my theme in ages.
I think this is only the second one in like, a year? It's been long since I've last touched Photoshop...

On other stuff...
F YOU CALCULUS, F YOU!

If by theme you guys mean "elements connecting the avatar, signature, and profile picture/video/design", then...it's been a number of months since I substantially altered anything. XD I was considering a B2W2-themed wallpaper to replace my Power Rangers Samurai signature image, but I don't have access to a computer with Paint.NET...it's practically my go-to photo-editing software, yet nearly every single computer lab I go to only has Microsoft Paint, which doesn't really suit what I'm trying to do with the image(s) - at the very least, it takes me a bit longer to play around with Microsoft Paint to achieve the same thing that would take merely minutes in Paint.NET. T_T).

I'll probably keep my current Zoroark avatar for a while...I might change my profile video to something else; Rise Against's "Help Is On the Way" has been there for quite a while (but for good reason nonetheless).

Regarding Calculus, QFT, Katalyst. :cer_laugh: *high-fives Katalyst due to his comment on Calculus*
At least my first-ever Calculus teacher in high school actually made the class enjoyable/very hilarious... :cer_laugh:

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years

Screw the flow, what has the flow ever done for me?

..Only compose the most totally awesome J-rock song ever, for your listening (and viewing) enjoyment:

...And, in the case of Casey the Red Jungle Fury Ranger, it did help him to beat the crap out of some Mooks, evidenced by his yelling of "I've got my flow on!" at one point during one of his first fights. GRAAAAAAAAH WHY CAN'T I FIND THAT SCENE ON YOUTUBE

Years

Aw, poor Went...

Anyway, here's a meme on why you shouldn't underestimate Chandelure:

Spoiler:

That thing is a beast with that super-high Sp. Attack.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Went I read the previous two posts you made, and I could think about was "Please don't tell me he's actually protesting against Italian football". XD

Which reminds me, I still have to watch the second half of AC milan - barcelona

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Went I read the previous two posts you made, and I could think about was "Please don't tell me he's actually protesting against Italian football". XD

Which reminds me, I still have to watch the second half of AC milan - barcelona

Nah, just about the new laboral law, which makes firing people incredibly easy and cheap for any company.

And there are like three minutes of entertainment and 45 of nothingness so don't really hold your breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back