• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From The PokéCommunity Staff: Comic Community

Years
The Daily is now going to work on producing comic strips for display and we'd like your help. If you've made a Pokemon-related comic strip, feel free to post it here and you'll probably see it posted up in the daily for the world to see soon enough!

Fear not if you don't have artistic talent, you're also welcome to submit ideas for comics here. Then a member of our art team - or any other artsy person - can produce the comic for you. If you do pick up someone else's idea, please post here so we don't have a double up of the same comic being made.

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Oh cool, I have an idea (and I haven't seen this joke around before, but if it does exist, just disregard what I said).

This is an idea for a comic I've had for a while now, but I can't draw, so it's just here in my head.

Basically it's like this (you guys can decide how panels work out, but here's what I had in mind):
Spoiler:

Years
I mentioned this elsewhere but I think a one-off strip focusing on a Grimer with Sticky Hold attempting to pick pocket someone and failing as a result of its ability would be an amusing comic.

Also currently working on ideas for a series of comics focusing on the exploits of Batdoof with Golgari and GreyBidoof.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
This is something I would be interested in o:
Would something like a nuzlocke comic qualify?
(I'm planning on making a comic based on my gameplay)
I'm sort of doubtful of that, as the intention is for more standalone comics than an entire series based on one person's playthrough here. FIne with other people giving thoughts otherwise on that, but if you mean a whole comic series then probably not.

Years
I'm sort of doubtful of that, as the intention is for more standalone comics than an entire series based on one person's playthrough here. FIne with other people giving thoughts otherwise on that, but if you mean a whole comic series then probably not.

Yeah, that would be totally understandable c:

Mardovelin

cute + grumpy
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 19, 2018
i'm no artist, and i can't do digital for a while however if anybody is willing, feel free to digitalise and recreate my ideas with credit because i'll be posting some!

i only have 1 just now but i'll need to make more >w>

Spoiler:

Years
I don't mind having a few serial comics included personally, although I'm not sure about Nuzlockes. Are Nuzlocke comics funny?

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I don't mind having a few serial comics included personally, although I'm not sure about Nuzlockes. Are Nuzlocke comics funny?
They can be, but it's not a requirement, and most of them have '*pokemon dies* mood whiplash.

Not that we can't have more series comics, but it's not exactly the main idea here in the first place...

i'm no artist, and i can't do digital for a while however if anybody is willing, feel free to digitalise and recreate my ideas with credit because i'll be posting some!

i only have 1 just now but i'll need to make more >w>

*image*
(this was also funnier in my head)
Got a laugh from me! Amusing idea. But alas, I cannot offer to digitalise/recreate any image personally.

Mardovelin

cute + grumpy
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 19, 2018
Got a laugh from me! Amusing idea. But alas, I cannot offer to digitalise/recreate any image personally.

it's alright, maybe somebody will? nice to see somebody found it amusing though! definitely got to try and make more now x3

Back