• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Dimensions

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 18, 2017
The game's thread should use the most suitable thread prefix. It can be changed later if necessary.
It must be tidy and easy to read. It is recommended that you highlight important information (e.g. download links).
Game Is Running on
Pokemon Essensials 16.2, Elite battle system
Why We Made This
I am the creator, and back when we started, i wanted to do it because i wanted to know how to program a little and start building a portfoli. little did i know this amazing beauty poped out!
The plot and back-story of the game
The Plot
You are a new trainer, who has joined team Regalia(The Good team). Your mortal enemy is Team Pegasus, a team built on the pure evil conjured in this world. Your first assignment is to investigate a energy spike in ethera forest (In sinnoh). It turns out to be a cosmic stone, with dimensional ripping abilities. Its up to you to collect all the pieces and restore the cosmic stone, before the evil team Pegasus can destory not only worlds, but dimensions! This game is very deeply rooted in story.
Features
-Followmon (Including Fakemon!)
-Gen 1-7 AND fakemon!
-EBS
-Gen 5 grpahics
-Heavy, amazing story!
-Offline Wonder trade
-Randomization setting
-Many Eastereggs
-CROSSOVER with other fangames!!!
-NO GYMS. Since your hopping dimensions, its kinda hard to keep that. Instead, we have BOSS POKEMON. Either new forms of old freinds or new fakemon!
-Custom Player Sprites
-Side Quests, with side bosses!
-New Moves and Items!
-New Abilities!
Current Progress
We plan on a Public demo Before the end of July! stay tuned!

Screenshots!
e59af5ff45e6ddc17b90d8c90e45e79b.png

184c7c33dba8222081564d20b9d38132.png

bf87ae16a8d319abc1a00f56d2f768df.png

2693dcf5728fca1446e0e00b3eaca8d7.png

we are working on the custom player

Credits
M3rein
Mej71
Our Dev team!
LukaSJ
KleinStudio
Umbreon
Black Eternity
Pia Carrot
Rayd12smitty
venom12
zingzags
shiney570
Stochastic
JV
ED
LilaTraube
PSP DS GEN 5
FohlenETech
Carmaniac
Zeak6464
Rot8er_ConeX
Rune
BlackOutG5
Mutant Yoshi
Dragonnite
Tebited15
lilatraube
Eli
BadSamaritan

Pok?mon Essentials by:
Maruno
Poccil (Peter O.)
Flameguru

If you where missed see some of your work here, PM me and ill add you

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 66
  • Seen Aug 26, 2017
This game actually seems like a fun and interesting fan game. It would seem like it would have diverse story. good luck releasing that public demo by the end of July.

Back