• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

since this is the subforum everyone is in right now for some reason

Years
Someone needs to start a new Discord server so that the PC members can still hang out!

Maybe it should be called something like "Former PC Members' Hangout" or something.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
Someone needs to start a new Discord server so that the PC members can still hang out!

Maybe it should be called something like "Former PC Members' Hangout" or something.

We already have a new Discord, I can toss you a link if you want.

Years
I've not been on here in a very very long time, but I just started coming back recently.

This was the first forum I ever signed up for as a kid. I was only 10 years old at the time. I'm 22 now. I met a lot of cool people back then but Idk if they still come here anymore... Signomi and Jeremy just to name a couple.

I'd join the Discord if someone made one!!

Edit: oh there is a discord lol thats what happens when you take too long to write a post

Last edited:

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
Years
You know, I really like this site and enjoyed my time here immensely.

So it makes me really sad to see so many people leaving. Sure, someone made some mistakes many decades ago, but I am willing to forgive and look beyond that.

It does not invalidate our experiences and friendships gained on this forum, and I hope people aren't throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 22, 2018
Is Pokecommnunity shutting down or something ?

I'm out of the loop, myself. I've been seeing a lot of people leaving over the last couple of days (including a very good friend of mine, whom I'm still trying to get in touch with), and I've been seeing comments about the site dying. What's going on? :frown:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
I'm really sorry to hear that the site's man in charge turned out to be such a rotten crook.

You are not the only one wanting to bail or retire due to this gargantuan scandal.

Years
I don't understand why everyone is walking out over something that one person is supposed to have done. If this is true than perhaps the captain should hand over the wheel of this ship to someone else? It just breaks my heart that people are really ready to see pokecommunity sink. This is my home I don't know anywhere else to go where I can look at fan art and read fanfiction, and play trivia and discuss every gen in depth, vote on issues that matter, get involved in competitions, and do so in a really warm, intimate environment. I've had rough week, but this is the worst news I could have gotten. This is my family and I can't bear the thought of it being lost.

Killua

I had a lot of fun here I guess, but most people are moving on and we should too, it's just that knwing what happened makes me and a ton of other people so uncomfortable that it's hard to stay here (specially with a ton of mods jumping ship).

Back