• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo: Choose Your Own Character 2! - The Pikmin Win!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
rip on multiple levels. does this mean we'll be losing our cop regardless of whether they out or not?

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
There's still plenty of time to get our votes in. Johnny almost reads as a panic vote.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
I was moreso talking about your bandwagony behavior, but in any case, you should care.

That's completely subjective tbh
In any of these games I've played.
The first day has little information mostly.
So I'm just doing what i always do.
You can say what you want though.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
It's hardly subjective. I said we should get to voting and the first thing you did was to bandwagon, that is a fact, mister.

You know i bet this conversation wouldnt have happened if i went with your vote instead.
Also this argument feels pointless.

Years
I don't want to start a bw on anyone but that's kinda scummy. The fact that he was saying he had to vote for someone who already had a vote on them is weird. IMO it's not enough evidence to lynch, but I'm leaning scum on metroid711 now. Also this

[Unvote] Johnny
[Vote] EC

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
I don't want to start a bw on anyone but that's kinda scummy. The fact that he was saying he had to vote for someone who already had a vote on them is weird. IMO it's not enough evidence to lynch, but I'm leaning scum on metroid711 now. Also this

[Unvote] Johnny
[Vote] EC

Call me a scum all you want.
It won't change the fact that i am a hero.
It also won't change the fact that i cant defend myself very well apparently.

Sword Master

You underestimate my power!
Years
Have we heard from BidoofFTW?
Thanks for the scumslip Metroid, I don't like how you were going to vote later, but then used an excuse to bandwagon Johnny.
Vote: Metroid711

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Whoa lots happened!

Not sure about metriod, he's not scummy enough for me to vote him yet. Johnny's vote is what he always does too.

Back