• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Hybrid Version - UPDATED [15/05/2016] - New Screenshots

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 16, 2016
There will be new charaters! (They will be reviled on Sunday!)

I don't like the B&W Overworld style Sprites......So, i'm not sure yet!

Thats true and if you add them iTS looks ugli. Ps thanks for add me ass friend :) pps cant talk english realy good i am duth^_^

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
Thats true and if you add them iTS looks ugli. Ps thanks for add me add friend :) pps cant talk english realy good i am duth^_^

Um......It's spelled "Add". lol (might want to change that)

Hope you will play the Demo when it comes out!

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
Oops (cant english ^_^) SURE I'm gonna play the demo haha :P

Also, here is a little preview of the title screen!

sy0zzgozmegwoxlzg.jpg

Ocular Stratus

It's okay, I enjoy being the bad guy.
Years
It's cool to see the slow evolution on your mapping skills from previous screenshots to these new ones, looks good man. Keep it up.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
Here Is A Little Update!

I've done some scripting.

Spoiler:

________________________________________________________________________________

Also, Here is a reply to @Ocular Stratus

It's cool to see the slow evolution on your mapping skills from previous screenshots to these new ones, looks good man. Keep it up.

Well thanks! I've been working really hard on this hack! So, I hope you like it!

________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT: I've Added A Poll!

Question: What Pokemon Should Be On The Title Screen?

Poll Options:

1. Lugia

249.png

2. Ho-oH

250.png

3. Entei

244.png

4. Raikou

243.png

5. Suicune

245.png

Vote Now!

EDIT: New screenshot! [GIF]

2234367_orig.gif

Last edited:

Jukai

JET DINO, YEAH
Years
Here Is A Little Update!

I've done some scripting.

Spoiler:

Also, Here is a reply to @Ocular Stratus

Well thanks! I've been working really hard on this hack! So, I hope you like it!

EDIT: I've Added A Poll!

Question: What Pokemon Should Be On The Title Screen?

Poll Options:

1. Lugia

249.png

2. Ho-oH

250.png

3. Entei

244.png

4. Raikou

243.png

5. Suicune

245.png

Vote Now!

EDIT: New screenshot! [GIF]

2234367_orig.gif

I'd say Lugia. Though that's just one opinion.

Ocular Stratus

It's okay, I enjoy being the bad guy.
Years
So a few things:

- I would really like to see Suicune on the title because I am incredibly biased about that pokemon. But whatever the primary Legendary of your story is should be on the title.

- Love the new banners, screenshots, etc. The tiles used aren't what I am used to seeing and I love that.

- In Vertose City I'd like to suggest recoloring some of those pink roofs, or possibly using a few different building just because otherwise it will all look too similar. Not trying to beat you down on that though, just constructive criticism. Love the work, keep it up. and if you have scripts written but just don't have the time to implement them I would be all for helping.

Sensual

This should be good.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
Which Pokemon is more prominent in the hack? Whichever one that is is the one that I would choose personally.

I like to looks of this so far. The mapping looks clean and the story sound mysteriously interesting from what you've given us. If I might make a suggestions, though, I think it would look even better if the grass tiles were more pale. When I look at the trees, I immediately think of an Autumn theme, but the grass captures a sort of vibrant, Spring theme. They counter each other and it ends up looking a little odd IMO.

Goodluck with this, man.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years

I'd say Lugia. Though that's just one opinion.

Thanks! I might have post 5 images with all of the pokemon on the title screen just so people can see how it would look!

Its nice! Btw i choose LUGIA also to your main title screen :D keep it up & goodluck~

I guess everyone loves Lugia!
Well, since pokemon sienna and pokemon shiny gold use Ho-oh and Lugia, I thought I would but the option of Raikou, Entei and Suicune! Thanks again for your input!

So a few things:

- I would really like to see Suicune on the title because I am incredibly biased about that pokemon. But whatever the primary Legendary of your story is should be on the title.

- Love the new banners, screenshots, etc. The tiles used aren't what I am used to seeing and I love that.

- In Vertose City I'd like to suggest recoloring some of those pink roofs, or possibly using a few different building just because otherwise it will all look too similar. Not trying to beat you down on that though, just constructive criticism. Love the work, keep it up. and if you have scripts written but just don't have the time to implement them I would be all for helping.

First of all, You might want to look at the poll! (Lugia 8, Raikou 1 and Ho-oh 1) so, Unless everybody starts voting for Suicune it's not looking to likely!

2. All of those 5 pokemon play a big part in the main story of this game! (so it doesn't matter which one you choose)

3. Thanks! I like making banners! I might add some more or change them up in the future. I also like the tiles (My favorite part of rom hacking is picking the tiles)

4. Ummm.... I don't think I'll change the colour of the house but, Once I get the poke-mart, gym and another house I want to add in there, it will look great (I hope)

5. And as always thanks for your support!

Which Pokemon is more prominent in the hack? Whichever one that is is the one that I would choose personally.

I like to looks of this so far. The mapping looks clean and the story sound mysteriously interesting from what you've given us. If I might make a suggestions, though, I think it would look even better if the grass tiles were more pale. When I look at the trees, I immediately think of an Autumn theme, but the grass captures a sort of vibrant, Spring theme. They counter each other and it ends up looking a little odd IMO.

Goodluck with this, man.

Well, like I said, they all have a big roll in the plot!

Also, with the grass tiles, i haven't really made up my mind of what i want yet!

Well, in a lot of other hacks you see a snow city! Right? Since they are like that all the time, it makes you wonder why there isn't a place that is always spring or always summer! Now, this might change in the future but, my idea is to have different seasons depending on where you are in the region! I am also adding new trees!

Thanks for everyone's Support

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 16, 2016
I'm trying to change the background!

Here is the image:
niu28mwwkjgnvf1zg.jpg

Wooooowww thats so Nice and by the way the scripting is good:)

And if there is a alpha out is it an ups or ips file (because my patch system thing doesn't work good)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back